Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ What shit mobile games do you play while shitting on toilets?

some funny shit

Scholar
I only enjoy Carmageddon so far. Really nice port despite shitty touch controls.

Recommend me some mobile turds to play on toilets.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Gaming on the toilet? Buddy, that's the only place I can get my reading done.

I've got a party brewin'. Bring me the Old Testament and another roll of TP.

Gerrard

Arcane
I go take a shit when I want to take a shit, I don't go to the toilet and wait there for the inspiration to come.

Morkar Left

mostly browsing the codex but sometimes playing a breakout clone

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Browsing this thread while shitting right now.

Short thread yet still I was done shitting before I was done reading & posting. What you need games for?

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I mostly read Twitter on the Shitter, but I do play word games on flights and such. Wordscapes is my current one.

Swigen

Arbiter
So what do you fags who take short shits do, take multiple shits throughout the day?! Y’all shit at work?!? Listen here, there’s NOTHING wrong with taking a nice leisurely shit in the morning and playing some quality RPGz! 25 minutes every morning fuckers and I don’t have to shit again ‘til next morning.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
So what do you fags who take short shits do
Same as you, except faster. Short shit =/= lesser amount of shit expelled.

Drink enough water, man. Only way to get proper lubrication of your anus to maximize the clean and speedy expulsion of toxic agents.

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Sitting on the toilet that long is really bad for your health, your rectum will end up falling out.
So you're telling me all those squatting Slavs have prolapsed rectums?
Squat shitting is healthier than using a regular toilet seat. It's the natural way to shit.
That is not what I'm disputing, au contraire. Reductio ad absurdum, you know it? It's precisely because squatting is the natural way to shit and involves an unsupported rectum that I disbelieve that sitting on the toilet for long is bad for your health (aside from the fact that sitting for long is bad). Or am I wrong and there's actual reasons to believe what rusty says?

Insert Title Here
I used to hover shit when I was a teenager, i.e. make your legs an upside down L shape and just strong-thigh through it while you squeeze the turds out. Been thinking about going back to this because sitting on toilet seats is just such a goober activity and having plastic interface with a human ass for so long is probably bad or something. Not to mention sanitation. Games to play while hover shitting?

Modron

Arcane
Never understood how people can take forever to take a shit, I am in and out under 4 minutes with most of that wiping/washing hands.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
I always shit fast. It's usually one long one that sometimes stops the toilet up.

It's the cleanup that takes time. But I got a bidet attachment recently so that seems to be improving.

Eirinjas

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
What usually causes my mad dash to the toilet / why I don't have time to play games on the shitter:

poop-lliterally-took-one-sip-of-coffee-poop-shit-your-55127878.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom