Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What should be done about hyper-ignoristas like aweigh?

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Ever since the RPGCodex introduced the ignore feature and declined considerably, there have been a select few extra-special posters accounts who took a creative approach to attention-whoring: putting most of the forum's userbase on their ignore list. I recall SCO being one such case, and a couple of others, but currently we have the problem of aweigh who ignores almost 400 people.

Clearly, this nutcase (aweigh) needs to be helped in his desire to avoid interacting with virtually the entirety of the Codex by being banned from the Codex. Alternatively, give him one last chance to reconnect with the forum where he spends every single day talking to himself, by removing his ignore function and forcing him to face reality. Then ban him anyway.

And as a general rule, ban anyone who ignores more than 100 people. If you have a problem with so many individuals, it's probably you.

Last edited:

somerandomdude

Learned
The 64k question is, why do you care so much? You already got aweigh on ignore. You don't even see his posts.

somerandomdude

Learned
Because morons like crispy keep reacting to his posts in shoutbox.

Shoutbox!? I remember a month ago, I noticed the box to the side, and peeps were talking about gay stuff, and I killed the box immediately. Between that and all the topics here discussing "nuking the shoutbox", etc there's no good reason to not just kill it on your end and forget it even exists. They give you the tools to do this you know. I'd wager any and all heterosexual members here did the same thing I did. I honestly feel sorry for Crispy that he has to moderate that adolescent banality.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's okay. I'm used to this kind of puerile shit from Liberal. There's so much projection from him that we plan on using him inserted into a cannon tube as propulsion when the next world war breaks out.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
my brain hurts just reading this thread

YXFO5tc.png

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Because morons like crispy keep reacting to his posts in shoutbox.
So this is another retarded thread which we only have because of shoutbox. Site feedback is turning into a dedicated forum for whining about shoutbox and this needs to stop. Vociferamini capsa delenda est.

Last edited:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The solution is simple, ban all the Liberal alts from the shitbox.

Him and SumWaterDrinkerGuy can make Youtube videos at each other all day instead.

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
Aweigh has been significantly less active in the box in the past few weeks anyway. It used to be filled with his deranged ramblings aimed at no one in particular, but he's much less of a presence these days. Seems like a weird time to start complaining about him.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Smother them in semen!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom