Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
"Boy", I'd slap you in your fat face so hard the wave of cellulite would wrap around your skull like some microminiature tidal wave encircling the globe until it reached the front of your face again.

You wouldn't be smiling after that like you are in that retarded picture.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I would just shoot you both from long range but then again we are all playing internet tough guy here aren't we?

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Does that mean I will get banned too since you are a coward and afraid of just telling people what gender you are?

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I'm not remotely elusive about that. All I'm saying is maybe don't try to make this special interest of yours the topic of every thread we both happen to be in.

Nothing more to say about it.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Yeah I see where this is going. Hey Theo you and your 2020 account can go fuck yourself. I will say whatever I want about you in whatever shitty site feedback thread-that-should-not-exist-in-the-first-place, just like I do EVERYBODY else. Mainly because that was the point in this place existing - telling people they are faggots for whatever reason that may be whether liking Fallout 76 like Rusty or being a massive attention whore problem poster brown nose like yourself.

You think I wanna hear this shit? Every other day I get to see another shitty thread like this about you and childish stuff. Stop being such a whore. Get along with people or keep them on ignore. That goes for all the dudes too. It's fucking gay and Theo is going to keep at it until she he they are talking to just Aweigh and Gregz and Crispy in the Box.

But if you have nothing more to say neither do I because I WAS NOT FUCKING TALKING TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE BITCH.

:killitwithfire:

Last edited:

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Yeah, my fault SDG got banned for trying to get me banned, and annoying DU in the process. Totally. You can blame me for whatever you want, but that doesn't magically make it true.

(Might wanna see someone about that anger.)

SumDrunkGuy

"Boy", I'd slap you in your fat face so hard the wave of cellulite would wrap around your skull like some microminiature tidal wave encircling the globe until it reached the front of your face again.

You wouldn't be smiling after that like you are in that retarded picture.
I like your spunk crispo. Something tells me it wouldn't exist if you were facing me in person. I'm not an abusive prick. I correct shitty behavior. Going back to my last post about me beating my friend's ass for his driving, I'm not talking about him breaking simple traffic laws. The dumb fuck would take 30 mph corners at 100 mph. Impressive feats by his vehicle, but the dipshit needed to be put in his place. I've never been unreasonable.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Something tells me if you were facing me in person you'd be looking upwards at my bearded countenance and would probably dribble half the beer you had drank that day down your left pant leg. Or right, depending how you dress, I suppose.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Something tells me if you were facing me in person you'd be looking upwards at my bearded countenance and would probably dribble half the beer you had drank that day down your left pant leg. Or right, depending how you dress, I suppose.

Wooo we got a bad ass here..
besttagever.gif

DakaSha

Arcane
Have SDG, ibmg, and hando found a discord to hang out in yet, so that Theo doesnt have to keep banning them

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom