Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's with the conspiracy against Kalin?

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Case in point:

AhASJu7.png

:lol::lol::lol:

Semiurge

Cipher
As I just said in Shoutbox, and this is from empirical evidence: This is how "it" starts. Mods fucking with people in "funny ways" for no real reason. It happened on Something Awful, it happened on Penny Arcade and it is happening here. They test how far they can go on people who they know are not that well liked and will eventually start doing it to everyone else too. But sure, keep shitting on people like Kalin and Maxie if you want this place to become a troon hellhole just like SA.

This shit isn't funny, it's dangerous and driven by some hidden agenda. Perhaps the idea is to drive away all the deplorables (i.e. all of GD) to make the forum more advertisement and corporate friendly?

The new SA is nothing like the old version. The reason is very simple however, the site got too big and popular to go on without some advertisers, and its admin likes money like everyone else. Advertisers that are almost without exception very risk averse, so out the window go explicit sexual content, naughty words and anything that is politically incorrect. The site's new policy attracted a fuckload of new users who welcomed it, and the others fell in line. The rest is history. The same could happen here just as easily, all it needs is an order from the mountains to clean things up so that the Codex won't intimidate advertisers away.https://forums.somethingawful.com/

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
As I just said in Shoutbox, and this is from empirical evidence: This is how "it" starts. Mods fucking with people in "funny ways" for no real reason. It happened on Something Awful, it happened on Penny Arcade and it is happening here. They test how far they can go on people who they know are not that well liked and will eventually start doing it to everyone else too. But sure, keep shitting on people like Kalin and Maxie if you want this place to become a troon hellhole just like SA.

This shit isn't funny, it's dangerous and driven by some hidden agenda. Perhaps the idea is to drive away all the deplorables (i.e. all of GD) to make the forum more advertisement and corporate friendly?

The new SA is nothing like the old version. The reason is very simple however, the site got too big and popular to go on without some advertisers, and its admin likes money more than abusing underage hookers. Advertisers that are almost without exception very risk averse, so out the window go explicit sexual content, naughty words and anything that is politically incorrect. The site's new policy attracted a fuckload of new users who welcomed it, and the others fell in line. The rest is history.

What, SA has been making 0 money from ads since forever. The only money Lowtax makes is from banning idiots and them re-registering for 10bux and tranny donations.

Semiurge

Cipher

The new SA is nothing like the old version. The reason is very simple however, the site got too big and popular to go on without some advertisers, and its admin likes money more than abusing underage hookers. Advertisers that are almost without exception very risk averse, so out the window go explicit sexual content, naughty words and anything that is politically incorrect. The site's new policy attracted a fuckload of new users who welcomed it, and the others fell in line. The rest is history.

What, SA has been making 0 money from ads since forever. The only money Lowtax makes is from banning idiots and them re-registering for 10bux and tranny donations.

Not that I would've ever seen the ads with my browser. So why the sanitation then, was he always a PC prude and finally snapped one day and began to mold the site to mirror his own beliefs? Or did he discover that the site would attract more users with the leftist feel-good vibes that it has now?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Not that I would've ever seen the ads with my browser. So why the sanitation then, was he was always a PC prude and finally snapped one day and began to mold the site to mirror his own beliefs?

Lowtax stopped giving a fuck about the site a long time ago and let the mods run roughshod over the community. Inevitably, the trannies and SJWs took over. Lowtax never policed his mods so they were able to enforce their own idea of "good moderation", which meant driving away the many decent and funny people that frequented the site decades ago in favor of sucking tranny cock. Im sure you can get a more complete history on Kiwifarms or the internet archive of Something Sensitive.

Semiurge

Cipher

Not that I would've ever seen the ads with my browser. So why the sanitation then, was he was always a PC prude and finally snapped one day and began to mold the site to mirror his own beliefs?

Lowtax stopped giving a fuck about the site a long time ago and let the mods run roughshod over the community. Inevitably, the trannies and SJWs took over. Lowtax never policed his mods so they were able to enforce their own idea of "good moderation", which meant driving away the many decent and funny people that frequented the site decades ago in favor of sucking tranny cock. Im sure you can get a more complete history on Kiwifarms or the internet archive of Something Sensitive.

informative.png

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
. I have been through it all before on another forum - that's why I hate seeing it here.
Explain to me why it is necessary for administration to go through all that hassle when DU can just ban all undesirables in one day, and there is absolutely nothing you or anyone else could do about it. It's not that administration has any problems identifying the main actors - loudest guys would be swept away quickly and decisively NKVD-style, sympathisers will get warnings and prospect of the same treatment. I say again, there's absolutely nothing anyone could do about, and it's not like there's no new users registering here to fill the traffic.

Corvinus

Arcane
. I have been through it all before on another forum - that's why I hate seeing it here.
Explain to me why it is necessary for administration to go through all that hassle when DU can just ban all undesirables in one day, and there is absolutely nothing you or anyone else could do about it. It's not that administration has any problems identifying the main actors - loudest guys would be swept away quickly and decisively NKVD-style, sympathisers will get warnings and prospect of the same treatment. I say again, there's absolutely nothing anyone could do about, and it's not like there's no new users registering here to fill the traffic.

That's what happened over at the other place though not at once but maybe over two years or so. You have to ask the administration here why they do what they do but the greater situation is identical, the details are not.

Semiurge

Cipher
I can give my place in the shoutbox to someone who actually wants it, I don't ever intend to post in there. That is, when the place becomes available.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
That's what happened over at the other place though not at once but maybe over two years or so. You have to ask the administration here why they do what they do but the greater situation is identical, the details are not.
We both know how zhyds prefer to work. First, they gain your trust - if you naive enough to give it. Then, they stab you in the back. They have no interest in playing games with people, not their style. Here, Administration pulls its pranks on Kalin and his sympathizers, but he's still here and still able to spread his word. If anything, this is counterproductive - all of this only gains him more allies.

I was banned at one benign, non pozzed, Russian-based forum for saying "Palestinians are not a real nation" just because they chose to avoid any sensitive talk from any side due to heavy endorsement from sponsors. When Codexers start to get silenced for speaking about zhyds and their vile machinations, then we're in the trouble.

Semiurge

Cipher
We both know how zhyds prefer to work. First, they gain your trust - if you naive enough to give it. Then, they stab you in the back. They have no interest in playing games with people, not their style. Here, Administration pulls its pranks on Kalin and his sympathizers, but he's still here and still able to spread his word. If anything, this is counterproductive - all of this only gains him more allies.

I was banned at one benign, non pozzed, Russian-based forum for saying "Palestinians are not a real nation" just because they chose to avoid any sensitive talk from any side due to heavy endorsement from sponsors. When Codexers start to get silenced for speaking about zhyds and their vile machinations, then we're in the trouble.

Palavering about the jew issue is unlikely the problem. But crazy tends to beget more crazy and soon it reaches a critical mass, and none of the affected realize the error of their ways, being the extremists that they are. Not that anyone who's into talking about such things usually adheres to common courtesies online.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Nah they just kept bugging me with PMs about how Kalin should be mod of shoutbox, and how various people in shoutbox need to be banned because they were annoying them.

Their PMs were annoying me more.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Nah they just kept bugging me with PMs about how Kalin should be mod of shoutbox, and how various people in shoutbox need to be banned because they were annoying them.

Their PMs were annoying me more.

Then tell them to knock it off and revoke Shoutbox "privilege" but leave the other posting options alone.

e: Although I will say, if Maxie was complaining about people annoying him in Shoutbox then that's funny as hell.

Generic-Giant-Spider

OK, but why aren’t you defending Fluent or Carole Kind?

Fluent's banning was perhaps one of the GAYEST reasons to ban someone. Especially since that Fairfax poster isn't even around anymore and has not been since Fluent got forcefully ejected. Now I'm normally a very mild-mannered CAT, but I... I'm gonna say it... ready? Fairfax was a fuckin' softy and wasn't even a BIOLOGICAL woman AND I heard he physically resembled Rick Moranis. Goddamn it, I did it. I finally got it off my chest and it... it feels good. Wait, wait, one last thing to add: FUCK anyone that clutched their pearls in fake outrage over Fairfax's "harassment." Man, okay, my boner is needing to be tended to.

FREE KALIN AND MAXIE. skitters off into the night

Generic-Giant-Spider

Robert (prolific gay poster)
drunkenly slurs

Now hold on

people try to hold him back

NO NO, let me go... I'm not gonna sit idle while some CITY YUPPIE talks trash on my good friend Robert. I've been in saunas, hot tubs, fishing trips and you name it with Robert and not once has he ever molested children. In fact, I've seen him sing to kids, read stories to kids, help them pick out what outfits to wear to the beach, and even buy them toys. Would a gay guy do that? HUH? Maybe in Heaven but that's not realistic because gays go to Hell by default.

Semiurge

Cipher
OK, but why aren’t you defending Fluent or Carole Kind?

Fluent's banning was perhaps one of the GAYEST reasons to ban someone. Especially since that Fairfax poster isn't even around anymore and has not been since Fluent got forcefully ejected. Now I'm normally a very mild-mannered CAT, but I... I'm gonna say it... ready? Fairfax was a fuckin' softy and wasn't even a BIOLOGICAL woman AND I heard he physically resembled Rick Moranis. Goddamn it, I did it. I finally got it off my chest and it... it feels good. Wait, wait, one last thing to add: FUCK anyone that clutched their pearls in fake outrage over Fairfax's "harassment." Man, okay, my boner is needing to be tended to.

FREE KALIN AND MAXIE. skitters off into the night

A woman's tears, the most powerful weapon ever known to man.

Vatnik Wumao

Generic-Giant-Spider

087d17eb-500e-4b26-abd1-4f9ffa96a2c6.jpg

Why, look at that! Somebody left a whole big batch of delicious and gooey chocolate chip cookies all for DarkUnderlord! And... oh, what's this? It has a small note! Let me read it...

"To whom it may concoyn,

Free Maxie and Kalin, enjoy treats. They are my moms recipe.

Sincerely,

Generic-Gia

ANONYMOUS HUSTLER

Generic-Giant-Spider

I'll have you know Maxie is an accomplished cappo, a made man, a don to be. Man to man? He scares me a little bit. Heard he turned some guy's tongue into gummy worms.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom