Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's your favorite DA2 class?

I want to be a

• Male Fighter

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Male Rogue

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Male Mage

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Female Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female Rogue

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Female Mage

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Dragon

Votes: 30 76.9%

• Total voters

catfood

AGAIN
I don't belive we've had this topic yet so here it goes.

So I was wondering what everyone likes to play DA2 as. It's a very popular game these days on the Codex so I expect a wide variety of answers.

Multi-headed Cow

I WANT TO BE A HUNGRY
I MEAN I'M DRAGON
I MEAN ORDER RUNES!
I MEAN I LOVE SUCKING APOSTATES
I MEAN I LOVE FINGERING PROSTATES
I MEAN
David_Gaider.jpg

Hegel

Arcane
I always dreamed of a RPG where you could play the prostitute. BG2 RE mod partly allows it. :smug:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Toffeli said:
Apostitute.

Yeah, I finished the game, so sue me.
(At least I didn't enjoy it!)

If you completed the game then that means you actually enjoyed it at least a tiny bit.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
yeah Nael. Man if only a model like that existed right now, they could use it in the AWESOME LP thread.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Dragon Age 2 was bad anime and bad everything else. Syrian Qunari were cool, Arishok was like stern father figure. Templar police was right but 12 y.o. me yelled FYK DA TEMPLYR POLIS! *fire ball* Map of Kirkwall looked nice but only map. Varricc was one of the few good jews. Merrill's tongue was cold, pussy was warmmm . .

I thought I uninstalled all memories of DAII, thanks for reminding me to delete these few as well, I don't need them. Gotta free up space for future Underrail: Expedition memories

Absinthe

Arcane
:necro:

There was no need to necro this thread with a video that was already stupidly popular and the source of codexian memes when DA2 was actually a thing. That post wasn't a constructive contribution in the slightest, aweigh.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
The guy in that video was an EA advertising dude who had no idea what he was talking about. I don't know why it became such a big deal.

Absinthe

Arcane
No, as I recall that was an actual Bioware dev. An advertising dude would've done better. Nope, he was Worldwide Director of Marketing.

Last edited:

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
No, as I recall that was an actual Bioware dev. An advertising dude would've done better.
https://cnc.fandom.com/wiki/David_S._Silverman

David S. Silverman was the product manager of EALA's Command & Conquer games between 2007 and 2009. Silverman was the creator of Command & Conquer TV, hosting the Battlecast Primetime show with Raj Joshi.

In 2009, he left EA Los Angeles to work in BioWare as the senior brand manager for the Dragon Age series, and later Mass Effect 3. During that time, he hosted a short-lived video series BioWare Pulse to showcase news from BioWare IPs, in a style not unlike Battlecast Primetime.

He moved up to higher EA branches in 2012, gaining the position of global marketing director for Battlefield 3 DLC, Battlefield 4, Battlefield: Hardline and Star Wars: Battlefront (2015). In August 2015, he moved to Double Helix Games, a division of Amazon Game Studios, as head of marketing.

Note that this wiki article is a bit misleading. He was at BioWare for a time, yes, but he was still an EA employee. See: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsil/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom