Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

valcik

Arcane
Just watch this lame kid going full retard, poke him a little, and have fun!

:troll:

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
To be honest the Politics section is pretty Stormfronty. Any fun of debating these morons is lost since they only reflexively reply "cuck", "TRUMP MAGA" or the standard Lyric Suite line of "Yea well, this is all your leftist's fault blah blah blah". These losers fail to take any responsibility for their own failures and sexual frustrations and instead lump it all on blacks, SJWs, jews etc. Then they just circlejerk shitty memes all day long. Threads have become tedious boring slogs, like any modern RPG.

Lambach

Arcane
To be honest the Politics section is pretty Stormfronty. Any fun of debating these morons is lost since they only reflexively reply "cuck", "TRUMP MAGA" or the standard Lyric Suite line of "Yea well, this is all your leftist's fault blah blah blah". These losers fail to take any responsibility for their own failures and sexual frustrations and instead lump it all on blacks, SJWs, jews etc. Then they just circlejerk shitty memes all day long. Threads have become tedious boring slogs, like any modern RPG.

A butthurt prison faggot is upset at the Politics section. Truly a startling revelation. :lol:

Kingston

Arcane

A butthurt prison faggot is upset at the Politics section. Truly a startling revelation. :lol:

See, this is how retarded these people are. He straight up proved my point. Instant reflexive "FAGGGETT" comment.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Something is really getting out of hand here. We used to be a very amusing community, but now you have too many newfags like Lambach that haven't even been here long enough to be eligible for a dumbfuck rating, lecturing people like Kingston. I wouldn't even know who the fuck this Laibach guy is except that he is another goddamn slav just like "knedlik" from Slovakia or D_X with his gay fucking hipster game or hundred others that fill up this forum with their inane crap.

Codex definitely goes down the drain. And I am not even mentioning certain people with sexual issues who ignore me and boiast about it but quote every second post I made. Just get used to it that I am bisexual and into almost all religions, except into christianity or larping impotent templar knights because they had cut off their own balls too.

Lambach

Arcane
See, this is how retarded these people are. He straight up proved my point. Instant reflexive "FAGGGETT" comment.

You provided no argument, you were simply venting your butthurt. I responded appropriately.

P.S. Faggot.

We used to be a very amusing community

If it was mostly composed of humorless, witless cunts like you, I sincerely doubt it.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
1501122278292.gif

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
on the other hand i remember some five years ago the politics section was full of commies/leftards and it was just as much of a tedious boring slog

pendulum bitch

Bullshit. You actually had long debates where people could concede a point to another. All people do now is just yell "CUCK FAGGOT COMMIE SCUM KILL URSELF!!!".

EHH there is an ignore button. The guy you are discussing with is a mentally disordered freak, in case you haven't noticed. He got his ratings permanently disabled because he would spam ratings to every post based on whether you were pro or anti genocide, and he posted on the codex during his alleged wedding night. Simply forget this guy, the problem will solve itself when they finally have enough of him and ban him entirely.

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
on the other hand i remember some five years ago the politics section was full of commies/leftards and it was just as much of a tedious boring slog

pendulum bitch

Bullshit. You actually had long debates where people could concede a point to another. All people do now is just yell "CUCK FAGGOT COMMIE SCUM KILL URSELF!!!".

Meanwhile the leftoids are banning everyone on Twitter and Youtube. They are only interested in hearing themselves speak.

Kingston

Arcane

You provided no argument, you were simply venting your butthurt. I responded appropriately.

P.S. Faggot.

Fuck, I thought being able to read was a prerequisite for registering on this site. Here's the main arguments in a form you can understand:

1) Debating on threads isn't fun anymore because the retards only regurgitate the same three responses no matter what.

2) The retards post the same shitty memes over and over again and no content of any use.

3) Because of 1 and 2, threads are DULL AS SHIT.

The above lead to most posters ignoring the threads and the last hopes of interesting discussion being pissed down the drain.

Kingston

Arcane

pendulum bitch

Meanwhile the leftoids are banning everyone on Twitter and Youtube. They are only interested in hearing themselves speak.

Who gives a fuck about Twitter and YouTube. How is it relevant?

valcik

Arcane
These losers fail to take any responsibility for their own failures and sexual frustrations and instead lump it all on blacks, SJWs, jews etc.
Look at Burning Bridges. He's jealous that other people have got their moderator rights instead of him, blaming Slavs for everything what's wrong in Germoney, displaying glorious butthurt since nobody cares for his old shitty posts, while threatening to dramatically leave the Codex in the same sentence. Paint him blue instead of red and you won't see any difference between him and MAGA crowd.

Lambach

Arcane
1) Debating on threads isn't fun anymore because the retards only regurgitate the same three responses no matter what.

When you're only capable of regurgitating the same three talking points ad infinitum, don't be surprised when you get the same three responses.

2) The retards post the same shitty memes over and over again and no content of any use.

I haven't seen you try to start a fruitful discussion, ever, but maybe I'm just too much of a newfag.

The above lead to most posters ignoring the threads and the last hopes of interesting discussion being pissed down the drain.

Sounds like NeoGAF, the gathering place of titans of intellectualism and civility, is more your speed.

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer

pendulum bitch

Who gives a fuck about Twitter and YouTube. How is it relevant?

It is quite relevant you said you like long debates. I call bullshit. You people aren't interested in talking to anyone you disagree with. Your way of winning arguments is taking away free speech.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom