Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Where is.....ROSH?

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
When more FO3 news come we need a true bastion of heroism that only one man who killed a man, can give and his name is ROSH. We need his killer persuasion in this time of, need.

Punck_D

Novice
I think his last actions here and on NMA made clear that he is fed up with all this Fallout 3 topic, giving one last time a roundkick and is now maybe concentrating on, well, more fruitful things like the game he is working on.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Rosh died a true patriots death, fighting for the good cause betrayed by those he thought were on his side.
icon_salut.gif

Just like that Admiral Smirnoff guy in Starcraft Broodwar, admiral degaulle was made to think that he was a traitor when in fact he was a true patriot and later admiral degaulle regretet it.

Anyways shut up faggots lol
icon_salut.gif

cares

Novice
Punck_D said:
I think his last actions here and on NMA made clear that he is fed up with all this Fallout 3 topic, giving one last time a roundkick and is now maybe concentrating on, well, more fruitful things like the game he is working on.

well...he did register over at the Bethesda forums, it seems, so he may return to educate the masses (how long would he last there, I wonder...heh)..no posts yet, though...

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Rosh is Rosh. Let him do what it wants. Does it really matter? Posters come and go. It's life.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Nico, could you explain what is happening there? I don't get it. The "I feel funny" made lol though :)

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
TalesfromtheCrypt said:
Just like that Admiral Smirnoff guy in Starcraft Broodwar, admiral degaulle was made to think that he was a traitor when in fact he was a true patriot and later admiral degaulle regretet it.

Remmembering singleplayer campaign history of brood war. How fanboi of you.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Of course. I'd upload it, but you can just get it off Demonoid. B)

So avant-garde it overflows the integer and winds up being somewhat apres-garde.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
By the way, be sure to also check out Morrison's Flex Mentallo. It's a part of the vag trilogy made up by The Filth, The Invisibles and itself

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom