Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Where my Bubbles Gone?

Santander02

Arcane
over something so stupid. :(

Everyone keeps repeating some iteration of the above when it's clearly that manipulative cocksucker Infinitron's behavior that he had either grown too sickened or exasperated by to carry on his regular contributions.

I certainly wouldn't want to expend time and energy for zero pay if it meant interacting with that two-faced fucking weasel. And he even has the gall to come into this thread like he's not always at the center of major Codex drama like this and express some mealy-mouthed condolences.

What a fucking cunt. I hope everyone, including DarkUnderlord, stops looking the other way for once and realizes what a malignant presence he is to have on this forum at all, much less in a position of relative power.

It's no longer a joke when our tolerance of his behavior comes at the cost of one of our best contributors.

Contributing content to the codex is srz business

Seriously now that I've read the whole thread I can actually agree that there are hints of some undisclosed staff drama that might be the real issue behind all this, but I learned a bit from the Inexile fiasco and say it's premature to point fingers without knowing what the full story is from everyone involved.

I still think that refusing to post RPG related content anywhere in the interwebz FOREVAR over it is stupid as hell though.

Cadmus

Arcane
Jesus, I wonder how fucked in the head you got to be to be able to keep coming up with staff dramas on a website where there are literally no rules.

duanth123

Arcane
duanth123 All I'm going to say is that DarkUnderlord is well-aware of all of the facts of this case and there's a reason why he posted what he did.

I don't care what he said Infinitron. Someone needs to curb your fucking behavior. You have for months now, if not longer, increasingly injected your own opinions and biases into our news posts. The Tyranny review, with your Rock Paper Shotgun esque rumination on "rough consensus", was simply your crowning achievement.

You've manipulated our review submission process, damaging our reputation and our principles with a series of embarrassingly generous, ill-informed reviews, sacrificing the reputations of other well-meaning users in the process.

You a blatant fucking shill, on a level that has reached virtual parody, which is why you probably get away with it.

And, finally, your worst vice:

You can willingly choose to stop all of this. Just post news. You're a somewhat funny guy. Quips are appreciated. But manipulation of a community which is meant to be immune to the type of agendas seen at other sites is literally the worst thing you could do to this place.

Last edited:

duanth123

Arcane
Jesus, I wonder how fucked in the head you got to be to be able to keep coming up with staff dramas on a website where there are literally no rules.

Not as fucked up as disbelieving that the wrong people in charge of nearly all a site's content could turn it straight to shit.

You can be indifferent all you want. But how do you think so many other gaming websites went to shit?

duanth123

Arcane
:roll: If you really want to make this about me maybe you should create a new thread.

As for Bubbles, I respect him too much to say anything more.

If you had truly respected him, you wouldn't have put him in that position in the first place.

You knew that Bubbles cares more than you.

You could have opened up that conversation.
I honestly have no idea who you're trying to fool.

Cadmus

Arcane
You're okay with it because in your grasp you still clutch some petty privilege at this site. I'm not surprised that posters like Cadmus don't know whether to feel sorry for you.
I don't really follow the latest drama and don't know who does what here. For all I know, you could be full of shit. I just see Infinitor post some copy pasta news and from time to time slip a fiver to Prime Penis to write a neutral positive review of the current favourite developer's game that we actually shit on in the game's thread.

I like Irenaus because he posts insane things about how he is white and Blain because he makes big posts about his military experience and being wise and Crispy because he always helps me with computer stuff. Actually, make Crispy post all the news and reviews, he seems ok.

If you think I should educate myself to check my posting privilege, I'll read this thread and come back and shit on whoever you like with you.

Mustawd

Who the fuck is duanth123? Sounds like a weed strain or something.

Also, if you feel like instigating stuff in order to cause more drama I'd recommend being a bit more subtle than that. You're worse than Crispy at this.

Mustawd

Who the fuck is duanth123? Sounds like a weed strain or something.
When I read him, it's like he's channeling my thoughts on the matter. Infinitron is a rat that has to be exterminated.

Meh. You kind of need to be more creative for entertainment purposes. Otherwise, you just sound like a petulant child, which is what he sounds like.

"Waaaahhhh...baby want a bottle and I shit myself" Give me a break.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
If you think this has anything to do with entertainment, jokes, etc, you've got problems understanding what people are discussing here.

Mustawd

If you think this has anything to do with entertainment, jokes, etc, you've got problems understanding what people are discussing here.

1. The Codex is not in anyway a professional site and shouldn't be treated as one by anyone on staff. By all means write what you feel is good content, but don't expect us to respond professionally (ie within a reasonable time-frame, and having read it).

Yes, codex is serious business.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Yes, codex is serious business.

What a coincidence that the codex is a joke to you, and it's a trolling platform to prime cunta, and it's an agenda pushing platform for infinitron, etc. If you care for the codex, you're a tool, am I right?

Prime Junta

Even Prime Junta should be pissed.

The only thing I'm pissed about -- and people involved in these dramas can back me up about this -- is the leaks. Writing a review takes a significant amount of effort. I know I'm not exactly popular in certain quarters here and put on my asbestos underpants whenever those things are published, but when somebody attempts to sabotage them from the inside, before they're published, yeah that hurts and yeah that pisses me off.

I know that the reason people do that has less to do with me and more to do with Codex Inner Circle politicking. I don't care. It's still a dick move.

manipulated our review submission process

This may come as a bit of a shock guise but there isn't a review submission process. Anyone can submit a review, or an idea of a review, and if it's vaguely on-topic and recognisable as a review, they'll publish it. That'll also paint a bullseye on your back, meaning they might ask you to write more. This is what I did. Thing is, there isn't exactly a queue around the block here with people offering to write reviews.

I.e. if you claim you care about the Codex and don't like my reviews, instead of bitching about shilling and Infinitron and decline and me and shilling and decline in post after post after post, why not write one? Or if not a review, why not offer to write some other content? 'Cuz if you don't, you are ceding the front page to whoever does bother.

slip a fiver

:eyeroll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Infinitron
You lack humility, you're way too smug and have no scruples. Maybe it's because you treat the rest of us as goys so you don't think you need to explain yourself when you write blatant lies for example (like "rough consensus"). I've been long enough here to notice that you're always in the centre of a drama (why is that I wonder... :roll:), you like to know every secret and you have no conscience as far as I can see. You're in every Codex drama I remember and in the last one, i.e. the inXile one which you've clearly caused you could have admitted that you did wrong (even if inXile was the real bad guy here) but you didn't, you acted as if nothing happened. That's your mentality, no humility whatsoever. You're also creating a toxic workplace but you have immunity thanks to Crooked Bee and DarkUnderlord is under her thumb.

I used to like you when you didn't have that much power but you've changed from my perspective. I think some more humility could do wonders here. I might be wrong of course but you should think about what I said and try to listen to Bubbles others a bit more. You're intelligent enough to know that Bubbles didn't quit over some line and his "explosion" as you've put it happened for a reason (although again you're avoiding the truth here and see no blame in yourself).

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I hope that Bubbles comes back. He was pretty cool :3

I don't take this stuff seriously, I've got enough shit IRL to worry about like whether or not I'm going to be shot and killed tonight or tomorrow.

I dislike drama though, mostly because I don't understand humans. When I see my favorite posters disappear due to unseen circumstances it always kinda gets to me because they were part of the community that I chose to be a part of. I guess I'll go back to giving you guys free shit and posting crappy videos of indie kickstarter games.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You're in every Codex drama I remember and in the last one, i.e. the inXile one which you've clearly caused you could have admitted that you did wrong (even if inXile was the real bad guy here) but you didn't, you acted as if nothing happened.
Enjoying how we're complaining about Infinitron being a shill and sucking up to devs, while arguing why he should suck up to devs and apologise like a shill - you know, even if he did do nothing wrong - precisely because he didn't suck up to the devs.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Enjoying how we're complaining about Infinitron being a shill and sucking up to devs, while arguing why he should suck up to devs and apologise like a shill - you know, even if he did do nothing wrong - precisely because he didn't suck up to the devs.
lol
No, I didn't mean he should apologize to the devs, I meant he should have apologized to Bubbles and admit to the Codex he did wrong (inXile interview was the one most people were interested in). He fucked up there but he pretended that nothing happened. And who knows, being a shill that he is he might have done it purposefully.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom