Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Where will you be purchasing The Outer Worlds?

Where will you be purchasing The Outer Worlds?

• Total voters

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
:philosoraptor:

Not sure I can hold out an entire year for this one. Also not certain which store I should take the plunge into if it comes down to it.

My gut instinct tells me not to adopt either one, but my inner grognard tells me to support Cainarsky...

Feel free to discuss Epic v MS pros & cons below.

Last edited:

Paul_cz

Arcane
I have gamepass (5 bucks 3 months, decent value) so I might test it out, but I do not plan to play it until it is content complete and on steam.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
not gonna touch it.
wS5LeW8.png

the mole

Learned
Shitposter
if it's free on gamepass then I'll probably play it on xbox, it downloads faster there

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There should be a pirate then wait for Steam/GoG release option. Xbox Game Pass isn't available in my country so it's not getting money from me at launch.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
If you still get 1 month of games pass on microshaft store I may consider playing it there then but probably not on release.

Falksi

Arcane
Yep, will buy but in a year or so when the bugs are ironed out and the price has dropped. Not particularly hyped for it, but it'll do as a bargain game.

Where from? My local shop coz I'm a filthy console peasant. Current PC rig won't run this, and it'll be £15 on the PS4 in a year or so.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom