Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which ELEX faction did you chose?

Which ELEX faction did you chose?

• TeXnoFagz

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • TreeFuckers

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • AntifaButMoreAccurate

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • KingKomrade aka SoloChad

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

Reader

Scholar
Shouldn't you join the faction to advance further than Ch1?

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The TeXnoFagz have the coolest armor AND best powers.
Also for melee BTW. Well, stuff dies faster to TreeFucker swords, but TeXnoFagz have the powers that make sure you actually survive every fight and don't need to fear engaging in melee.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Outlaws because drugs
Geee didn't know that conan was drug addict lol.
Man drank every drink, banged every chick, killed everything, stole everything else, hijacked someone else's kingdom, but apparently drugs is too much for the dude?
Drug addicts don't have muscle because that shit burns trough them :). Also drug addiction is modern shit,doubt that there were such things back in his days.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Outlaws because drugs
Man drank every drink, banged every chick, killed everything, stole everything else, hijacked someone else's kingdom, but apparently drugs is too much for the dude?
Drug addicts don't have muscle because that shit burns trough them :). Also drug addiction is modern shit,doubt that there were such things back in his days.
Who said anything about addiction bro.
I'm still at the early stages getting assmad about having to raise Dex for any decent weapon.

Erikkolai

Learned
The Outlaws. It feels most right based on what I'm doing:
  • Working as a mercenary for people within all the factions
  • Pragmatically using any tech or medieval weaponry I find
  • Rallying all kinds of allies including the Separatists
  • Scavenging for resources, stealing, joining the Claws
  • Leading a bunch of ragtag survivalists in the Center Camp
  • Appointing Nasty as a commander (crap decision, but at least somewhat easier to justify if you're in the same faction)
Also, Rat is the closest thing to a Diego-like bro in this game.

The Berserkers are just a gang of hardcore LARPers who's annoyed when you use tech because it ruins their immersion.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Outlaws because drugs
Who said anything about addiction bro.
I'm still at the early stages getting assmad about having to raise Dex for any decent weapon.
Yeah,you get rise dex trough the whole game :). Make sure that you get all the quest EXP boosting skills also gem socketing on your techno glove. Just go hunt out all the small green gems and you will be fine.

The little green gem
1. Dome city. In the warehouse of the clergy, to the left of the entrance at the Western wall, on the shelf.
2. South teleport "Old windmills", at camp Leo, on the table.
3. From the teleport "Lava lake" in the North-East on a small path. Destroyed building next to lava and radiation area. In the locker.
4. The island of the Berserkers. In one of the huts on the table.
5. In the cave a series of teleport "Valley of the Damned."
6. To the North of the Fort, in the valley, where the coil Edwards for Badabum.
7. To the West from the teleport "Converter in the Tawara". The building where the strong brew. In the safe code 6974.
8. Dome city. The chest in the bedroom Aloysius.
9. Dome city. In the basement under the bedroom Aloysius on the box.
10. Teleport "South pass" in Xacore. On the right the road to the North house where Gygax. Behind the house a waterfall, at the top where the Troll and the cold zone.
11. Approximately equal distance teleports "Area of the Volcano", "the Crater" and "Horta". In the middle of the Peninsula with lava in the side of the road, on the mountain. If you play for the clergy, there will be a camp of the "heretics" on the quest.
12. East of teleporter "Crater" in the big house with the robbers on the second floor.
13. In the camp of the clergy, near the gates at the dam. In the chest.
14. From the teleport "Valley of the damned" in the South-East. Building in the Delta of the river, where the exiles Egil and Galar. In the chest.
15. To the South from the teleport "Converter in East Xacore", in the nearest house to the river. On the second floor, in the safe. Code 7391.
16. To the North from the teleport "Blacksmith", on the South-West from the teleport "In broad daylight". At the Outpost, between the two rivers flowing into the lake, in the chest.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The Outlaws. It feels most right based on what I'm doing:
  • Working as a mercenary for people within all the factions
  • Pragmatically using any tech or medieval weaponry I find
  • Rallying all kinds of allies including the Separatists
  • Scavenging for resources, stealing, joining the Claws
  • Leading a bunch of ragtag survivalists in the Center Camp
  • Appointing Nasty as a commander (crap decision, but at least somewhat easier to justify if you're in the same faction)
Also, Rat is the closest thing to a Diego-like bro in this game.

The Berserkers are just a gang of hardcore LARPers who's annoyed when you use tech because it ruins their immersion.
Well Berserks have the most interesting parts of the game,there is bunch mysteries in their land. Also who would want to live in a fucking desert when you could have a forest. Also love how calan ended up being a fucking rocket lol :). Ohhh fuck you guys,i am ending up with craving for some elex,time to start a new character.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Treefuckers. But due to hardest difficulty and no rebalance patch on launch 90% of my dps was that fireball that inflicts a dot. Dot damage wasnt scaled down with difficulty so me and that mage chick scorched everything down while I stunlocked enemies with a plasma rifle.
Good game, give Elex 2 now!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I like to play as a archery only dude. Once you get top level everything dies in a few hits on every difficulty. In PB games i do like to ram up the difficulty as i go along.

overly excitable young man

Outlaws because the game is called ELEX ffs and therefore i wanted to eat as much ELEX as possible and the other two fagtions were only spoiling the fun.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Join outlaws. Use drugs to increase damage. Buy grenades for aoe. Spam it over n over.

Cleric spams energy powers and batteries. Or... plasma .

Berzerkers powers are kinda meh. I honestly felt disappointed by it.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
In fact Cleric powers greatly support melee combat - the important part - surviving it.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Outlaws because the game is called ELEX ffs and therefore i wanted to eat as much ELEX as possible and the other two fagtions were only spoiling the fun.
Why? I just eat all the elex for skill pointz and respond passionate. That way i get neutral or emotional.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom