Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Which game should I download next?

Which of my Steam backlog should I download this month?

• Alan Wake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mirror's Edge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gurkog

Erudite
Project: Eternity
I have only 15 GB bandwidth per month from my satellite service provider and several games in my steam catalog to download. Which of these do you think is worth downloading this month?

Dark Souls

Alan Wake

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Mirror's Edge

Multi-headed Cow

I'll vote Dark Souls since it's both the best and longest game of the bunch, just make sure you also grab the DS Fix mod and use it. Also you might wanna make sure you've got a 360 pad or a controller that works well with a 360 pad emulator, 'cause I hear it's mighty clunky using keyboard and mouse.

DXHR is probably your next best bet. It's a noble effort at making a Deus Ex game but odds are you'll be sick of it by the end. Also not all THAT replayable since by the end you'll have almost all of the augs unlocked/upgraded and the different endings aren't based on C&C, you just do a final choice.

Mirror's Edge has an absolutely horrible story but the gameplay's kinda fun. Bad part for you is it's short and not terribly replayable.

Alan Wake's probably the worst of the bunch. Repetitive as absolute hell, story seems fun but doesn't really resolve anything and the DLC and American Nightmare just make a bigger mess. I still played through all of it because I hate myself but I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.

Steve

Augur
Dark souls if you've got a gamepad, Deus ex otherwise.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I'd bang out Mirror's Edge since it's short, unique and could be awesome for you. It was awesome for me.

Then move on to the longer RPGs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom