Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which of you jokers took away my Shoutbox access huh?

• Thread starter Generic-Giant-Spider
  • Start date

saeci

Arcane
Complaining to administration wont bring your hairline back GrafvonMoltke, im sorry to say, nothing will

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What's your opinion on Grafvon keeping a years worth of vocaroos of Maxie and boasting about logging the entire Maxiecord in a .zip file? Isn't that... OFF SITE HARASSMENT? Hmmm? I guess all that netiquette junk is a selective thing. Huh? Huh?

Keeping that stuff and bragging about having it is weird, but I don't see how it's harassment unless he's threatening to use it against you in some specific manner.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Correct.

I might add that there seems to be, to borrow Jenkem's term, a coterie of people who recently seem to be adamant about:

- Mentioning this kind of thing, especially in Shoutbox
- Complaining about this kind of thing
- Belaboring their point(s) regarding this kind of thing
- Perpetuating this kind of thing
- Agitating this kind of thing

Ironic, isn't it, that the very thing Jenkem complains about -- a 'coterie' of people who in his mind are protecting certain individuals here at Codex or even protecting a certain type of people -- is actually being mirrored by an opposite 'coterie' of people who just can't seem to get enough of being the rebellious type; who just love to complain for the sake of complaining to -- I guess -- just stir up shit and make things miserable for Codex staff?

Yeah, it's almost like it's a battle between good and evil around here.

But who are the good and who are the evil?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Correct.

I might add that there seems to be, to borrow Jenkem's term, a coterie of people who recently seem to be adamant about:

- Mentioning this kind of thing, especially in Shoutbox
- Complaining about this kind of thing
- Belaboring their point(s) regarding this kind of thing
- Perpetuating this kind of thing
- Agitating this kind of thing

Ironic, isn't it, that the very thing Jenkem complains about -- a 'coterie' of people who in his mind are protecting certain individuals here at Codex or even protecting a certain type of people -- is actually being mirrored by an opposite 'coterie' of people who just can't seem to get enough of being the rebellious type; who just love to complain for the sake of complaining to -- I guess -- just stir up shit and make things miserable for Codex staff?

Yeah, it's almost like it's a battle between good and evil around here.

But who are the good and who are the evil?

tag me next time you talk about me you little fucking rat

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
JesusJoeBiden.png

yeah, that fits

dacencora

I see that the Shoutbox Purity League is hard at work.

Carry on, gentlemen. :salute:

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Sanchez will be freed eventually but m*ldcock will never cease to be an insane stalker who's breached privacy of numerous people (GGS included) then paraded with said privary around this website, which the administration has promptly ignored, but not before taunting me and mine a number of times, as a reflex - it's fine when it happens to Maxie's crowd...

to see his face around her is inexcusable

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Maxie had well deleted that picture when Liberal kept reposting it.
Just noticed this. Liberal did not "keep reposting" shitxie's picture, he only posted it once, and he kept it inside General Discussion private forums. GGS has posted a codex member's private photo three times in this thread alone, and a fourth time on GrafvonMoltke 's wall.

GGS confirmed for slanderous liar.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I agree that it's massively pussy to make fun of what someone else looks like while hiding what you look like yourself. In my world it would be a rule that you can only call someone ugly if they have the tools to engage with you on equal footing

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I agree that it's massively pussy to make fun of what someone else looks like while hiding what you look like yourself. In my world it would be a rule that you can only call someone ugly if they have the tools to engage with you on equal footing
It's a fucking spider, of course they're ugly.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
ERYFKRAD said:
Ontopoly said:
It's a fucking spider, of course they're ugly.
5ifqxapw1rz410ojtt.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom