Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who moves/deletes threads around here?

...and adds "shaking my head" as part of their reason, because the subject isn't "politically correct" in <current year>. Such a minor thing to get your panties in a bunch over, smh.

If the word "fag" personally offends said person(s), then why not just obfuscate that word instead of censoring the entire thread? It was just honest, albeit somewhat humorful, discussion and the thread would have died anyway.

Also, I only very rarely swear or use nasty words, but how is the situation with "nigger" handled around here? Do Codexers just shrug it off or do they immediately run to the nearest holy shrine to George Floyd, then fall to their knees and pray for forgiveness? Honest question.

Thank you for your time, Codexia.

A.H.

yoKnEvu.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Your thread was moved to gaming drama because that's the place to talk about culture war stuff in gaming. The gaming forums are about the actual games themselves.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Also, I only very rarely swear or use nasty words, but how is the situation with "nigger" handled around here? Do Codexers just shrug it off or do they immediately run to the nearest holy shrine to George Floyd, then fall to their knees and pray for forgiveness? Honest question.

I think you can usually call developers and other users faggots or niggers if you want, as long as you don't do it excessively or derail the thread.
All topics which are primarily about the culture war are split off into containment forums however that newfags have no access to. So derailing about the culture war can mean that you might lose access to your comments, as they enter GD/politics/gaming drama.

Gregz

Arcane
Your thread was moved to gaming drama because that's the place to talk about culture war stuff in gaming. The gaming forums are about the actual games themselves.

Sounds pretty fucking gay. Who made this brilliant executive decision?

Qt8LB7t.jpg

DarkUnderlord

I know this weasel puts in a lot of hours here, presumably at no expense, but are you aware of this?

how is the situation with "nigger" handled around here?

We knee on their backs until they gracelessly expire from Fentanyl overdose.
Interesting. I take it there will also be a 15 minute long chimpout to prevent the emergency medical team from treating the patient's fentanyl overdose?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom