Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who should moderate the Shoutbox?

Who should moderate Shoutbox 2.0?

• Total voters

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Kruno, why did you put me on the list, but not Latro or Sukha? I am hardly in shoutbox at all.
I can't remove you from the poll. Sorry. :(
--------

If you guys vote me in I will ensure Shoutbox is a Polish safe space!

Mortmal

Arcane
You know how it will end up , Du will have a look at the thread , see who is the most popular to be moderator then proceed to ban him. Then reinstate crispy as super moderator.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
poll results are very spot on

all the dumb people vote crispy

all the boring people vote roguey

all the cool people vote kruno

Mortmal

Arcane
poll results are very spot on

all the dumb people vote crispy

all the boring people vote roguey

all the cool people vote kruno
No, responsible adults , tax payers , sound minded individuals vote crispy to maintain a well needed order here. Change is bad , rpgcodex is a site for autists , change cause much anguish and despair with autistic people.

Who vote kruno ? the slavic disapora, refugees , unemployed people living on benifits, unruly youth only wanting to spread chaos on the dex, with no long term plan.Also they are most likely very woke.

ElectricOtter

crispy - faggot neet that larps he owns a pc store, whiteknights anything vaguely femoid to redeem himself for creeping out countless girls over the years

mebrilia - 40 yr old dyke that is unmitigated cringe in every way and needs to be shipped to saudi arabia for correction

theo - uggo dangerhair post wall hag that has 6 teeth missing from skipping payments to her pimp, said to smell like mayo :/

rogay - undiscovered pedophile guarantee within five yrs will be in prison

jebsmoker - dumbass vaxxer that nobody likes talking to

kruno - another dumbass that has to make a point of being a dumbass or would never stand out otherwise

benzem - psychotic retard kwan and should be thrown in a padded room in any proper society, also erps on conan exile servers like a real freak would

liberal - unibrowed niggerfag that got molested by priests at his communion and left him looping about jesus 24/7 ever since

lady retard - bowlcut foid that gets gangraped by shitskins and calls it an upgrade from living in europe xd

shoutcomrade - xd comrade xd sounds gay

sumdrunkguy - wish he followed through on his suicide threats tbh

supervoid/maxie - blackpool born limey that denies his avian rapebaby genes to instead larp a potato, still lives with mom xd

saeci - based loli and only viable choice ^.^y

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom