Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who should moderate the Shoutbox?

Who should moderate Shoutbox 2.0?

• Total voters

SumDrunkGuy

Fuck it, i'll do it. If nobody else is gonna step up I'll be the man. I'll clean that shithole up right quick.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Who needs a moderator. If assholes annoy you enough and never have anything to say just slap ignore on their profiles and be done with it.

The 4 i have thus far have been trollish shitposters (at least to me) and have absolutely nothing of good content to say. Never heard a damn thing worth anything they posted or shoutboxed. Aweigh might be correct in his methods.

And if the fuckers can't stand my shouts or posts, ignore me as I can't hear or see you.

I have maybe 4 more lined up the next bullshit they spray my way. Of the four GGS at least has had sone rpg content. The other three? Who fucking cares.

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Make that 12 and counting. Best ignoring utility I've seen. As far as I know it ignores rating alerts as well. Fan-fucking-tastic.

I did check their posts as far back as I could before boredom set in. Some never had shit to say. Some, eh maybe but nothing notable. With that filtering out trash posts I can view threads without shit distractions. :salute:

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
soy-soyboy.gif

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Who needs a moderator. If assholes annoy you enough and never have anything to say just slap ignore on their profiles and be done with it.

The 4 i have thus far have been trollish shitposters (at least to me) and have absolutely nothing of good content to say. Never heard a damn thing worth anything they posted or shoutboxed. Aweigh might be correct in his methods.

And if the fuckers can't stand my shouts or posts, ignore me as I can't hear or see you.

I have maybe 4 more lined up the next bullshit they spray my way. Of the four GGS at least has had sone rpg content. The other three? Who fucking cares.
Sissy

LostHisMarbles

Learned
HeroMarine for one will be rejoicing, am sure.

Though jokes aside, not a good move Boss.
Drama(tm) is one thing, encouraging cliques further over something as potentially disrupting as a "female" among a pack of virgins.. could go either way; interesting times for sure.
Of course, you won't be the one shoveling all the shit, lol, so there's that, isn't there ^^

I now also wonder if Crispy is rejoicing as well! I foresee many, many more dick and ass picks in the near future.
He deserves better, lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom