Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why’s Yore Site Going So Goddamn Slow Lately?

Swigen

Arbiter
What’s going on? Y’all having some kinda DDoS battle or somethin’? How am I ‘sposed to make with the quick quips if it takes 80 minutes to log in every day?!

Swigen

Arbiter
uninstall facebook, learn programming, lose her number, start lifting, put aside some money for looksmaxing, and inject t

Social networking is important, math is gay, wahmen make life worth living, lifting is for queers and looksmaxing is unnecessary if you refrain from injecting T thus avoiding gyno and hair loss.

Swigen

Arbiter
Yeah, T will also make you go bald, grow tits and increase the risk of heart disease and glandular cancers like prostate cancer if it runs in your family. The key to becoming a man mightier than most is learning how to punch and wrestle/grapple properly while also having a gas tank yea big. Examples of muscle bound strongmen getting into MMA (lookit Pudzianowski’s fights) are pretty disappointing.

Social networking is important

Social networking sites can get pretty addicting (i'm addicted to youtube), not to mention that going outside is MUCH more important. It's pretty kewl that you can talk to anyone from literally anywhere, but nothing beats face-to-face conversation with a real person.

Literally from a guy that doesn't have friends anyway.

muscle bound strongmen

the most handsomest men alive <3

Swigen

Arbiter
Social networking is important

Social networking sites can get pretty addicting (i'm addicted to youtube), not to mention that going outside is MUCH more important. It's pretty kewl that you can talk to anyone from literally anywhere, but nothing beats face-to-face conversation with a real person.

Literally from a guy that doesn't have friends anyway.

muscle bound strongmen

the most handsomest men alive <3

IRL friends are friends in need, just hang with your woman. I agree giant dudes with muscles look cool but if you’re locked in a cell with animals it’d be better to put someone out of commission quickly rather than hang on to ‘em and breathe hard.

Lookit this dude...

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Taluntain is blaming all the timeouts on a fairly wide, recent server problem throughout the U.S.

There's been a widespread connectivity issue affecting thousands of US servers for over a week now. It's mostly been fixed via rerouting, but sporadic issues still pop up, depending on your location and/or ISP.

Here's Cloudflare's report about it: https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/hptvkprkvp23
And another: https://www.umass.edu/it/news/20200904/resolvedinternetconnectivityissuesreportedth93

CF's just one of the affected parties though, Amazon has also been impacted, our server provider, and thousands of others.

(I don't think he'd mind me sharing this post)

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
I agree giant dudes with muscles look cool
Nope

enter-the-dragon-featured-image.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom