Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why all the Infinitron hate?

Ninjerk

Arcane
#1: He's an Israeli Jew.
#2: He engages in a good deal of unpopular moderation
#3: He actively conspired to do damage control over Darth Roxor's Pillars of Eternity review, notably involving a particularly unpopular local Marxist (who I think is probably less popular now than he was back then). You can probably do a Google "Site:rpgcodex.net neutral positive review" if you want read up on it (they were exposed before the review was published, slava Bogu).

I have fairly positive feelings towards him but I don't engage in the sorts of activities that conflict with what he's doing. I find the thread-splitting to be somewhat annoying, I don't care about the Jewish thing, and the whole PoE thing was shameful enough on its face.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
<whiteknight>
Infinitron posts news about things he cares about and has on his radar. But if you point him to something you care about, chances are high that he will make a news post. And for the rest, you have LESS T_T
</whiteknight>

Last edited:

Ninjerk

Arcane
who I think is probably less popular now than he was back then
Don't trashtalk the old man behind his back. Prime Junta is just as popular among those who count. :M
Behind his back? :lol: Everyone who was around for that knows who I'm talking about and his identity isn't terribly relevant to all the reasons Infinitron is disliked. If you want to dredge his name up and associate him with all that, that's your prerogative. I was willing to leave him in peace. Hell, it's not like he doesn't give plenty of other reasons for people to dislike him.

Prime Junta

I would like to set one thing straight (again): Infinitron did not involve me: I involved him. I approached him with a proposal for a Pillars review, because I felt that neither of the ones already posted did the game justice. The responsibility for the review is entirely mine, and I still stand by it.

https://rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9985

Vatnik Wumao
Funny how people bitch about there being too much content when the more reviews, the more points of view from which to draw upon in forming one's own opinion about a game. Since when is that a bad thing?

Cael

Arcane
Bunch of white knights ITT

Maxie is right, but our Newsjew has one saving grace: He is the only one who can actually be arsed to post legit news, which he intersperses between his flood of pro bono PR shilling for games and devs nobody cares about. I used to be largely indifferent to him, regarding him as a generally benign influence on the Codex, but now I think he's just an influence, and I'm tired of his shit - but not so tired I'd see him gone. Because then who would post the news?
This. So this.

The guy's a shill and when you criticise the game flavour of the month he is shilling for, he censors, bullies and otherwise tries to shut you up. Guy's a cunt, and his religion or ethnicity is simply irrelevant to the conversation.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
too much content

where
4 official 'dex reviews for Pillars of Eternity.

9a51a5b01c12ad8e982cc870130b9f9b.gif

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Because he's the admin RPGcodex deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll abuse him, because he can take it. Because he's not an admin. He's a silent guardian, a shekel protector...a Jewish knight.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Because he's the admin RPGcodex deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll abuse him, because he can take it. Because he's not an admin. He's a silent guardian, a shekel protector...a Jewish knight.

What is wrong with being Jewish if you are a legitimate Israeli citizen, not some disguised assasin secretly infiltrated inside the Western culture?

Vatnik Wumao

What is wrong with being Jewish if you are a legitimate Israeli citizen, not some disguised assasin secretly infiltrated inside the Western culture?
The fact that Infinitron doesn't vote Hadash. :cry:

Unwanted

†††

Patron
I'm just describing him, do you want me to modify the quote and call him a Dark Knight? isn't that a bit racist, man? I don't even know his skin color

Howdy

Infinitron is a mossad construct operated by a team of four from a front office in Ashdod (whatever the mission is I don't have those details yet.)

I think some of them even secretly like rpg's though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom