Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why all the Infinitron hate?

Codex Year of the Donut
Are there any Jewish RPGs?
iu
Communism is the one that's jewish you know, right?

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Vatnik Wumao
Jewish folklore is underused IMO, except of course for the bits that have been appropriated as mainstream RPG tropes, like golems for example. Lot of potential there.
Tangentially related (due to the dybbuk parable in the film), y'all should watch A Serious Man (2009).
Alongside the rest of the Coen brothers' filmography. All their movies are decent-to-great.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Infinitron is a mossad construct operated by a team of four from a front office in Ashdod (whatever the mission is I don't have those details yet.)

I think some of them even secretly like rpg's though.
I've always assumed that Infinitron is a spin-off of Israel's ongoing Golem XIV project. :M

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've had nothing but unconditional love towards Infinitron ever since he made a serious promise to implement these Torment: Numenera Collector's Edition avatars I managed to extract from the dvd.

Granted, it has taken quite some time, but I remain hopeful he'll get to it once more pressing issues like Solasta update #114 are dealt with.

PWOfeyN.png
GMP603n.png
zaryPJN.png
MguBLHz.png
GeMaC1v.png
Ipx1mhT.png

Flying Dutchman

Learned
I hate to ask this but not sure where to do it - how do you vote with the list icons beneath each post? There's posts I'd like to Agree/No/Meh/ItsAMystary with the icon for ease, but not sure how to do it.

It's fine if you want to slam this post wiith a bunch of OFFTOPIC icons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom