Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why all the Infinitron hate?

Unwanted

†††

Patron
I hate to ask this but not sure where to do it - how do you vote with the list icons beneath each post? There's posts I'd like to Agree/No/Meh/ItsAMystary with the icon for ease, but not sure how to do it.

It's fine if you want to slam this post wiith a bunch of OFFTOPIC icons.
I think your account needs to be 1 year old (it will unlock also the witchcraft and sexting forums). OR you can bypass that requirement by buying potatoes.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
I hate to ask this but not sure where to do it - how do you vote with the list icons beneath each post? There's posts I'd like to Agree/No/Meh/ItsAMystary with the icon for ease, but not sure how to do it.

It's fine if you want to slam this post wiith a bunch of OFFTOPIC icons.
Stay a while -- I'm talking more than a year -- and become a patron, then they'll appear.

Maxie

Do my eyes deceive me? Are you brainiacs suggesting that someone buys GD access?
The biggest bane of GD and Shoutbox are the fucking crazies who buy access to elucidate us (ie they were kicked out from whatever place for being malignant retards).
Are you sure you aren't paid by Onanitron to destroy this website? ropulos are you a golem? Either this or you're a village retard

Maxie

Maxie is a patron himself, btw.
You insipid bastard. I wasted five dollars long after I got access myself, blinded by retard dark blunderlords buttons. I've been to hell and back and let me tell you something wunderbitch - they've a torture rack ready for the kike and xir ilk. There was even a sitting bottle with a cute little paper-mache dumb fucking face of yours complete with a tag RESERVED FOR WUNDERBAR, FOR EXCEPTIONAL ACTS OF SODOMY

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
I like Infinitron and so far he's doing a pretty fine job. If he ever step down from his duty, it will be a sad day on Codex.

Last edited:

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I have never seen so many sigs slamming someone who actually works to bring you news.

What gives, Codex?

He likes video games, and sometimes talks positively about new releases.
Grognards hate this, and they passionately lash out to defend their cynical jaded world views.

rejected_his_message.jpg

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Dark Underlord is the one to hate. He disabled my ratings months ago while total morons are allowed to rate with impunity. Usually they rant incessantly about how niggers and jews are the ones responsible for the state of the world, while they sit covered in cat piss and cum. It's not fair. It's not right. I approve this message.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Infinitron is a cool guy, but I hate him because he posted in the Sekiro thread once, convincing me for a moment that there were news about the game.

I think I will be able to forgive him with time, but he better not do the same with Elden Ring.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't know, but we are mos def living through mos sad period of time ;_; .

So much hate.

Sometimes you have to ask yourself whether or not all you see is rael.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
The guy's a shill and when you criticise the game flavour of the month he is shilling for, he censors, bullies and otherwise tries to shut you up.
Infinitron gave me a bunch of bad tags and then timed me out of the baldurs gate 3 thread for 2 weeks because I dared say some bad things about the game and the studio behind it. You're not allowed to go against the studios or games he likes. Does anyone else have similar experiences? I think it's important to speak out and gather them in one place for the sake of transparency and fairness.

Cael

Arcane
The guy's a shill and when you criticise the game flavour of the month he is shilling for, he censors, bullies and otherwise tries to shut you up.
Infinitron gave me a bunch of bad tags and then timed me out of the baldurs gate 3 thread for 2 weeks because I dared say some bad things about the game and the studio behind it. You're not allowed to go against the studios or games he likes. Does anyone else have similar experiences? I think it's important to speak out and gather them in one place for the sake of transparency and fairness.
You're not the only one. It is a known trend with infinicunt.

Note my sig.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
yeah any negative criticism towards a dev will be moved to 'gaming drama' so to as to not ire the sponsors. happened quite drastically to the qud thread. even discussion of gameplay elements that the devs have declared verboten will be seen as 'political' and moved.. can't have any dissenting opinions in our shillbox!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom