Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why all the Infinitron hate?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I like Infinitron and so far he's doing a pretty fine job. If he ever step down from his duty, it will be a sad day on Codex.

Infinitron is a shill and a complete bore and it looks like he's actually "working" the codex by contract for some data mining company or even the Israeli Mossad. I assume some 10 years ago, when the site was still having quality posters, they had once considered the Codex to be a small goldmine for information and somehow forgot to call back the officer in charge. Since his salary keeps coming he keeps poking on like the Japanese soldier who guarded his island until 1976. He probably prints out every single post and puts them into neat folders with remarks on the margins like "double plus good!!"

The only reason he is tolerated is because someone will replace him that is much, much worse, some moron with a fragile ego who gets into into flamewars with users like Scruffy or that useless Crispy. Infinitron is an utter time-server and irrelevant for my gaming tastes but at least he has got manners and his ego in check.

What the hell are you talking about? He's one of the fairest, most diligent mods in any gaming forum I've ever been to. His decisions have always been justified and unlike many, he's open to criticism. Do you think modding a forum this size is easy? I'd like to see one of you ungrateful bastards do the same. More than anyone, Infinitron helped build the site to what it is today. And you? Just another internet shithead with a (wrong) opinion. Fuck you.

Btw, I just joined the forum and have no idea what I'm saying. God bless!

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
What the hell are you talking about? He's one of the fairest, most diligent mods in any gaming forum I've ever been to. His decisions have always been justified and unlike many, he's open to criticism.

His forum merging ("Strategy and Simulation") was an idiotic move that ruined interesting sideshows and the pandering to 3rd rate gaming projects is a (harmless) waste of forum space.

On the plus side I acknowledge his composure and lack of ego. That's why I wrote keep him. The codexer who comes after him will most likely be an unprecedented moron.

Do you think modding a forum this size is easy? I'd like to see one of you ungrateful bastards do the same. More than anyone, Infinitron helped build the site to what it is today. And you? Just another internet shithead with a (wrong) opinion. Fuck you.

There is no moderating on rpgcodex. Only the occasional weeding out of obvious degenerates with pathological tendencies, the last and only line of defense. But moderating comes from "moderation" which is absent. All I see is a bunch of clowns who hide behind their admin status to engage in personal flamewars (Scruffy,Crispy), one level-headed bore who writes articles that no one reads (Infinitron), a couple of weasels who do nothing at all (Scrooge, Jarl Frank), and the super-admin who likes to play a prank now and then. So yeah, in that light Infinitron is the most "moderating" one of the bunch. That's why I say keep him. Besides, the site has always operated this way and there are various instruments (ignoring users, topics, forums) to make it somewhat bearable.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
All of these talks makes me miss Crooked Bee, shame she have to step down. But i understand why she did it.

Infinitron for all his fault is decent replacement, can't think anyone that is worthy to replace her.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Kike Bee was a blight upon the forums; spammed the place 24/7 with her weeb shit, flooded the gallery with animu garbage and sucked a thousand dev dicks through that disgusting twitter account. Shillingtron? Even worse, truth to be told, because he actively targets quality posters and works behind the scenes to push them off-site (Cassidy, remember? Yours truly?).

Worst part: I also used to give him the benefit of the doubt. Yeah, you heard it right: I was the same kind of guy you see all over this thread saying hey now, lay off it he seems like a cool dude, he probably didn't mean it... Bullshit! Look into this fucker and you see it clear as day: smug motherfucker is a malignant tumor and should be cut out and burnt with fire. But of course, Benzolord's happy pills won't simply pay for themselves. Much easier to sell out and let the sickos have their way with the place.

And there it is.

Unwanted

You

Unwanted
NDWYC32.gif

Who the hell are You ?
I am you, dont you know who you is?

Parsifarka check retardoland

Cael

Arcane
What the hell are you talking about? He's one of the fairest, most diligent mods in any gaming forum I've ever been to. His decisions have always been justified and unlike many, he's open to criticism. Do you think modding a forum this size is easy? I'd like to see one of you ungrateful bastards do the same. More than anyone, Infinitron helped build the site to what it is today. And you? Just another internet shithead with a (wrong) opinion. Fuck you.

Btw, I just joined the forum and have no idea what I'm saying. God bless!
So you admit you were paid to shill? Hmm...

Cael

Arcane
A shitposting vamp as a moderator...

I approve :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom