Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why are we all numbers? DU finally went Khmer Rouge?

tiagocc0

Arcane
In the end, there can be only one.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Those of us who have a developed enough personality to be able to have our posts identified by style alone really don't mind this change.

Those of you who are boring, generic dorks are starting to freak out.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
In typical DU fashion, a prank which was funny for five minutes is still going on a day later.

:excellent:

I can't tell if DU pulling this shit makes the codex the best message board ever or the worst message board ever.

tindrli

Arcane
ZOyNn7.gif

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Those of us who have a developed enough personality to be able to have our posts identified by style alone really don't mind this change.

Yes, because people on the codex were such special snowflakes to begin with.

Uh oh, did I say that?!

Yeah. If folk get hit by an off-topic wall of text, I suspect they'll know it's either me or that Prosper has been given his posting rights back.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
A man is now no more than the sum of his join date and his donations.

DU, this trolling has... changed me. If and when things get back to normal, I may need my very own forum like Prosper, to keep me from spilling into the rest of the 'Dex. I have seen the other side.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
What the fuck, I don't check the codex for a few days and everything goes to hell.

Edit: I also seem to be missing my donation badges, but whatever.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath

Before hitting "reply" I thought "Well said forum member 9151 who could really be just about anybody."

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
What the fuck, I don't check the codex for a few days and everything goes to hell.

Edit: I also seem to be missing my donation badges, but whatever.

At the top right, hover mouse over your user name, then click on Account Upgrades. Enable Pledge Icons. Wipe hands on pants.

Gelbvieh

Educated
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
I hope this is data-gathering for an admin's PhD in clinical psychology. You can't put Humpty-Dumpty together again, but you can at least make an omelette.

Double-Blind Anonymity And The Degenerate Hive-Conscious (Underlord et al., 2013)

Murk

Arcane
I am digging this. Chaotic neutral strikes giant frog abortion square p/x.

winterraptor

Cipher
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
The Orders will live on forever, visible or non. We will not unravel before this adversity, brothers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom