Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why are we all numbers? DU finally went Khmer Rouge?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's pending upgrade features.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
YxTfPsk.jpg

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Now that the usernames are back, I actually wish we could come back to yesterday ; it was better.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
I can already imagine it: You want to input a username, you got to pay; you want an avater pay for it.

perfectly standard on the new money grabbing codex

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I can already imagine it: You want to input a username, you got to pay; you want an avater pay for it.

You're paying with potatoes.
You get potatoes by supporting good games.
How's that "money grabbing" Codex?

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

I didn't think Europeans were so poor. What are you? Some Muslim immigrant?

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
*** BREAKING *** RPGCodex adopts a free 2 post model. *** BREAKING ***

The Administration of the RPGCodex has decided to adapt a free 2 post model to finance the monthly expenses. Under this model posting will be completely free, however, convenience features such as the search bar or custom avatars will be purchasable in the Kodex Kash Shop with the sites own virtual currency 'Kodex Kool Kredits'. Posters are able to directly pay for a second currency 'Potatos' which in turn can be converted into KKK at a 1:4 ratio. Various forum wide archivements and quests will reward posters with KKK directly. The administration has promised that all site features are attainable by posting and that the shop will be limited to convenience only. Post enhancing features such as post counters and join dates will remain free for everyone to use.

Black_Willow

Arcane
*** BREAKING *** RPGCodex adopts a free 2 post model. *** BREAKING ***

The Administration of the RPGCodex has decided to adapt a free 2 post model to finance the monthly expenses. Under this model posting will be completely free, however, convenience features such as the search bar or a custom avatar will be purchasable in the Kodex Kash Shop with the sites own virtual currency 'Kodex Kool Kredits'. Posters are able to directly pay for a second currency 'Potatos' which in turn can be converted into KKK at a 1:4 ratio. Various forum wide archivements and quests will reward posters with KKK directly. The administration has promised that all site features are attainable by posting and that the shop will be limited to convenience only. Post enhancing features such as post counters and join dates will remain free for everyone to use.
This is how the real world works.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom