Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why can't I play a *female* char in the Witcher? EPIC LULZ

suleo

Scholar
http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=4263.0

I dont know about everyone, Im sure there are alot of guys out there who will be threatened by a female playing.. ohh my my.. such a scarey thing.. females having characters in a game as the avatar.. just must be so hard to put females in the game this is the second game to have done it.. two worlds and the witcher.. i think you people who made this game are cowards for not allowing female avatars.. must be afraid women will show up the men heros huh? Why don't you people grow up a little and keep up with the times.. half the population on games like everquest, everquest2.. wow.. to name a few are female players.. or some guys playing some females.. sheesh.. that suggests to me.. or anyone with a thinking and reasoning brain that women want avatars to play a game also.. maybe if im making a rpg i should make female avatars too? duh,, that was so hard to figure out. Let me know if you ever decide to put a patch in with a female avatar.. and I'll play the game.. and just for your information I think any game that doesnt allow female avatars should put that on the packaging.. far as im concerned i wasted 50 bucks on a game i have no desire to play and i think it sucks. Ohh btw normally im not so sarcastic, but im so frustrated by people making games with no female avatars and wasting my money on them.

LULZ

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
This is why I fuckin' hate Tomb Raider! Fuckin' creators don't allow me to play a male character! Fuck 'em! Fuckin' cowards are threatened by a male playing!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Hahahah makes me recall the day when I play one hentai game as a female character. I was getting a weird sensation in my brain when I realize I wanted my own character to get nekkid and get fucked.

There is no happier moment than when I see the game over screen followed by a rape scene of my character. LULZ.

RK47

Patron
Ohh btw normally im not so sarcastic, but im having my period by people making games with no female avatars and wasting my money on them.

RK47

Patron
Male dominated games, terrible creatures. I avoid them like the plague.

Balor

Arcane
Mwahaha! She might as well bitch about not being able to play as female Frodo in Lotr or something!
This is game based on a BOOK, dammit.

Ivy Mike

Scholar
What? She's right you twits. If you could play a female hero in the Witcher we could all enjoy some hot lesbianism.

Direwolf

Arcane
Ivy Mike said:
What? She's right you twits. If you could play a female hero in the Witcher we could all enjoy some hot lesbianism.

Nah, we'll just have some random guys to fuck and the cards to match the fact.

RK47

Patron
then i guess final fantasy is a failure since almost all the main hero is a guy.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
In the name of RPG, please somebody stop him.

This is the best
i think you people who made this game are cowards for not allowing female avatars

Somebody must be doing balls - maybe someone from the codex - to tell the truth it looks like Yiffsters doing.

Lingwe

Liturgist
Geralt has long hair anyway, she should just "roleplay" that Geralt is a female character.

RK47

Patron
she mutated, lost her breasts and grew a penis that is infertile. And her voice became deep. And Geraldine became Geralt, the Witcher!

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Wait there's still more
well u know what guys it was a book i missed.. i had no idea.. and even if the book was based on a male character why does that mean there couldnt be a female one too.. i feel cheated.. sorry if that offended anyone.. i have no interest in playing a male character.. didnt know a game had to be so true to the book anyway.. ohh well forget it .. obviously nobody cares what i think or how cheated i felt finding out id have to play a male character to play the game.

WTF has he/she (don't care) a brain damage?

Mayday

Augur
Direwolf said:
Ivy Mike said:

Nah, we'll just have some random guys to fuck and the cards to match the fact.

Haha, oh man- it would be great if an insecure nerdy teen chose a female character and then everytime he tries to have sex...

BAM! he gets a card with the man naked, with a huge donger swinging between his thighs and a perverted smile on his face.
Oh, that would be sooooo worth it.

Ladonna

Arcane
Yes Mayday, I can imagine the screaming.

'This game is GAY! OMFG I hate this gmae!!!

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Cthulhu said:
half the population on games like everquest, everquest2.. wow..

lol if 2 thirds of the CS players are men why cant i play as a man in dreamfall

Well--you can. The Alvane guy? Granted, of course you play Zoe and April for far longer, but hey. Protest rather that in TLJ you can't play a man and April doesn't have big boobs; what discrimination and oppression of men! And Silent Hill 3 too.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Actually, there is really no reason not to include a female charachter in the game. With all this amnesia thing done so retarded you can play Ciri as well as Geralt with no difference in the gameplay...
It even would have been more logical for Ciri to collect all this books about monsters and herbs because unlike Geralt she is not supposed to know all this already.

P.S. It doesn't make that girl from witcher forums any less stupid. :) She never heard about previews?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom