Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why can't I play a *female* char in the Witcher? EPIC LULZ

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
KazikluBey said:
Hamster said:
Right. Wtf Leo is doing in the game then? :)
He's just a human since he isn't mutated. The existing witchers just trained him in use of weaponry and possibly alchemy. It's all quite thoroughly explained in the prologue.
Well, maybe i missed this part.
Still, playing an unknown witcher from far away can result in a better roleplaying expirience without straying to much from the books.

Cthulhugoat

Arbiter
EHEHEHEHEY DO YOU KNOW WHY THEY ARE CALLED WITCHERS? BECAUSE THEY DO WITCHES :drumroll:

Lesifoere said:
Cthulhu said:
half the population on games like everquest, everquest2.. wow..

lol if 2 thirds of the CS players are men why cant i play as a man in dreamfall

Well--you can. The Alvane guy? Granted, of course you play Zoe and April for far longer, but hey. Protest rather that in TLJ you can't play a man and April doesn't have big boobs; what discrimination and oppression of men! And Silent Hill 3 too.

I have to admit I haven't played either. Are they good? And oh yeah, it gets boobier in the sequel?

Ausir

Arcane
According to the comic, the three schools were training camps around Kaer Morhen, but the mutations were still done at KM.

Marsal

Arcane
Speaking of dressing up, I wanted to join Order of the Flaming Rose just to be able to wear that awesome armor(s) and a helmet. Geralt wouldn't let me. Bastard! :(

Texas Red

Whiner
How old can witchers become? Geralt looks to be in his early 30s but youre saying hes a century old.

Gerrard

Arcane
The Walkin' Dude said:
How old can witchers become? Geralt looks to be in his early 30s but youre saying hes a century old.
There isn't much info on the subject. From the books we know that they aged too slowly for normal humans to notice any physical changes, and that Vesemir was probably more than 200 years old.

Chefe

Erudite
What I want to know is, why can't I play as a black guy?

RK47 said:
Hahahah makes me recall the day when I play one hentai game as a female character. I was getting a weird sensation in my brain when I realize I wanted my own character to get nekkid and get fucked.

There is no happier moment than when I see the game over screen followed by a rape scene of my character. LULZ.

It's like you're my brother or something.

dunduks

Liturgist
Hamster said:
Ausir said:
Hamster said:
Ausir said:
He's dead by the time of the game, though. And Ciri eventually becomes even more powerful than he is. :)
Actually no, she did not. Where did you get this idea?

Well, I don't suppose Vilgefortz is able to travel between worlds easily? With enough experience, I think she'll eventually surpass Vilgefortz in power.
As far as i remember she is unable to do anything except for this teleport thing.
Check out the end of the last book where she says that she refused her magic powers and is now unable to do anything to help Geralt
Book spoilers ahoy:
She has the elder blood, it was not just simple teleportation, that means she can control time and space, also she regained her magical abilities by the end of the books, so Ausir is right - she is way more powerfull then Vilgefortz.
End Spoilers

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
dunduks said:
Hamster said:
Ausir said:
Hamster said:
Ausir said:
He's dead by the time of the game, though. And Ciri eventually becomes even more powerful than he is. :)
Actually no, she did not. Where did you get this idea?

Well, I don't suppose Vilgefortz is able to travel between worlds easily? With enough experience, I think she'll eventually surpass Vilgefortz in power.
As far as i remember she is unable to do anything except for this teleport thing.
Check out the end of the last book where she says that she refused her magic powers and is now unable to do anything to help Geralt
Book spoilers ahoy:
also she regained her magical abilities by the end of the books,.
End Spoilers
I am pretty sure that nothing like this happened at the end of the books. What exactly makes you think so?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom