Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why did Generic-Giant-Spider get nuked from orbit?

FREE GS -- wait, lemme think this one through again.
No, he's but a pale shadow of what he used to be, keep him in the hole until he sobers up from the corruptive influences of his gang mates.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
FREE GS -- wait, lemme think this one through again.
No, he's but a pale shadow of what he used to be, keep him in the hole until he sobers up from the corruptive influences of his gang mates.
There's no going back from cunny town. It's a one way trip.
KkN7PWU.jpg

jackofshadows

Magister
Well then you better learn to enjoy being called a tranny. Do you dilate mornings and evenings?
That same logic could be applied to you. Tranny. :P
Uh, are you sure you're familiar with the concept of logic?
People putting this down to favouritism and some shadowy e-cabal need to get outside and find something real to be upset by.
"Touch grass" from a shoutbox regular? I laughed, thanks.

So, plenty of arbitrary bans for the last year or so and now the two arbitrary acc nukes? Moderation here is tilting in an alarming direction.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I don't think it is appropriate to make fun of someones dead relative but I also don't think it is worth going to the admins for, especially if you can just stay out of Shoutbox or add GGS to your ignore list. However, GGS was free to stop at any time and it was beyond foolish of him to ignore the warning Crispy was kind enough to give him. Pissing off DarkUnderlord will get you banned, everyone knows that. It was also justifiable by the rules and GGS was a repeat offender, so I can understand the nuke even though I am all for being careful with the banhammer.

GGS was really asking for it, maybe some kind of suicide by DarkUnderlord kind of thing?
what suicide he's just made a new acc called atlets rotten brother

True, he should have named it 'Maxie's sour puss'.

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have no idea who the fuck is "Theo", or why the Shoutbox or Discord are still a thing due to boring drama always ensuing, but rest in piece Spider/Tarantula friend, you were a funny poster and will be missed :salute:

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I could have sworn someone who can see IPs, maybe Crispy, confirmed a while back that EO is actually Cloaked Figure's alt. I'm pretty sure Gastrick told me the same thing.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I could have sworn someone who can see IPs, maybe Crispy, confirmed a while back that EO is actually Cloaked Figure's alt. I'm pretty sure Gastrick told me the same thing.
A long time ago, when EO was new, DU thought it was Cloaked Figure but that wasn't true (EO said he was from Oregon https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...search-result-for-your-city.34890/post-849172 https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/i-dont-want-to-be-gordon-freeman-anymore.64589/post-1804449).

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
If we've had a fake GGS for some amount of time that revelation is too heavy for me and I don't know how to handle it
I took old GGS posts and new GGS posts (after the point when he "came back") and the AI thought they were two distinct people.

So either it is a completely different person, or there was a very major change in personality, that has been maintained ever since.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Dunno for EO, GGS changed his style for sure but is also obviously still the same person, I think he just got older and bitterer.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Dunno for EO, GGS changed his style for sure but is also obviously still the same person, I think he just got older and bitterer.
I dunno whose alt you are, but the "new" GGS has been going on for years now.

Since the account got nuked, searching is near impossible now, but I could almost pinpoint the time when it happened.

Sawyer can probably point out when exactly and what events preceded it.

Radiane

Cipher
GGS is the man every man admires and every man secretly wants to be like.

I know what to do, will name all my children Sanchez

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
If we've had a fake GGS for some amount of time that revelation is too heavy for me and I don't know how to handle it
I took old GGS posts and new GGS posts (after the point when he "came back") and the AI thought they were two distinct people.

So either it is a completely different person, or there was a very major change in personality, that has been maintained ever since.

It's a difficult one. The style of humour stayed the same, but GGS became a lot more malicious and vindictive than he used to be.

I suppose it's quite possible the account changed hands and the new poster was trying to copy GGS style of humour.

Sarathiour

Cipher
I suppose it's quite possible the account changed hands and the new poster was trying to copy GGS style of humour.
I don't buy it, I just think that he became more jaded due to external factor, and that ended up affecting what he posted on the dex. It's a thing copying the style of someone, but keeping the same opinion on extremly niche matter (everything FGC related) is at a whole another level.

I dunno whose alt you are
Huh, what ?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't buy it, I just think that he became more jaded due to external factor, and that ended up affecting what he posted on the dex. It's a thing copying the style of someone, but keeping the same opinion on extremly niche matter (everything FGC related) is at a whole another level.

That's the way I lean personally with GGS. His humour etc all mostly felt the same.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom