Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why did Generic-Giant-Spider get nuked from orbit?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Sadly (or happily) I'm not an obsessive autist that saves up peoples posting history to be able to roll out in random threads.
And yet you are just obsessive enough to claim to recognize a posting style on sight?

You're the one telling me to look it up, dude.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
EO is possibly saeci's alt. High chances of this being the case, and was used by GGS back when he was banned for posting Graf's pictures in shoutbox and other threads.

Another thing: GGS created 2 or 3 alts only today with something like Dead-Brother variations (one of them even stalked me, but mods banned those pretty easily). So he is used to creating alts. Guy is just that big of a nerd.
If that's the case, why was he supposedly using someone else's account?

My point is, I would like a little more of a smoking gun that someone is an alt than gut feelings and a single sentence before nuking a codexer.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
the problem is everyone could say that it was very obviously not the real electricotter and you'd dismiss it all as jewish lies

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You're right, there are other explanations for a completely different writing and posting style. Could have had a lobotomy. Brain damage. Drug abuse. Toxoplasmosis.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
the problem is everyone could say that it was very obviously not the real electricotter and you'd dismiss it all as jewish lies
Everyone saying something isn't proof of anything. Everyone said George Floyd died of a knee instead of an overdose.

You're right, there are other explanations for a completely different writing and posting style. Could have had a lobotomy. Brain damage. Drug abuse. Toxoplasmosis.
Or being drunk, shit posting, trolling. You know, when I'm not on here, I use a completely different posting style. And my style here has changed over the years.

Does this mean that if I go away for a few months and enough people claim I'm possessed by the spirit of GGS when I come back that I'm the next guy burned as a witch?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
you are not clever for "questioning everything"
When did I say I was? You're the one who implicatively equated the opinions of "everyone" itt with proof. I just doubted it.

If DU comes back and says "oh btw, I saw his IP", that's one thing. But it was just "yeah, you know too much" and then BAN.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
1436262098549.gif

Unwanted

†††

Patron
ElectricOtter didn't make a single post that wasn't a personal attack and unabashed trolling. First ban I support in a while and makes you wonder what took so long. Meanwhile others get banned for way less.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
When did I say I was?

you don't have to when you keep doing it all the time

you will question 2+2 just because everyone says it's 4
Again, if it's such an obvious fact, please provide some citation.

Oh, wait, I must be saying I'm a genius for asking for proof again. Oh no. Sorry, I should have just believed what everyone told me with zero proof. The mark of true intellect.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom