Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why do people use the ignore feature?

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I ignored everyone who used the ignore function on me.

:littlemissfun:

Brocken Jr.

Arcane
Ignore list is for people who simply are not worth the time they'd occupy. It is the nuclear option for me, when I've given up all hope of ever gleaning a worthwhile interaction from someone. I don't even do reciprocal ignores.

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
Speaking of ignore lists where is SCO?
Fun fact: SCO never ignored my old account, despite constant interaction

edit: oh hes still around. Good. Sco is a :obviously: ignorer in my (completely unbiased) book.

Last edited:

Mustawd

Wait, you’re ignoring BLOBERT Zombra ? Why?
As I recall, his shtick is annoying and unfunny. Don't really remember. If you want to link to a post of his that I'll find worthwhile, I'll be happy to consider putting him on probation.

I mean I like his schtick so I can’t promise to link anything you would like. But he is the broest of bros.

A couple of years ago I was in shoutbox feeling sorry for myself due to a divorce, and he PMed me telling me it’d work out in the end and shit happens. He was probably drunk, but I appreciated the gesture. Blobert is cool as fack in my book.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The "no ignore challenge" reminds me of the tide pod challenge. Just another idiot peer pressure gesture off the internet.
sheep.png

Blobert is cool as fack in my book.
OK, based on your testimonial I'm putting him back on probation. Déjà vu.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I never ignore people talking about the ignore function; the pros/cons, the philosophy behind the need for it, the personality type of those who choose to press it (often called ignore function theory) is of such prime importance to me (a user so INCLINE not a single Codexian has been Ignored) that I simply had to comment on this thread. There was no conscious decision on my part. It just happened.

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
I never ignore people talking about the ignore function; the pros/cons, the philosophy behind the need for it, the personality type of those who choose to press it (often called ignore function theory) is of such prime importance to me (a user so INCLINE not a single Codexian has been Ignored) that I simply had to comment on this thread. There was no conscious decision on my part. It just happened.

You ever tip a sleeping cow, man?

Bigg Boss

Arcane

You ever tip a sleeping cow, man?

Not since high school.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
The "no ignore challenge" reminds me of the tide pod challenge. Just another idiot peer pressure gesture off the internet.
sheep.png

Having a thick skin and not being a little bitch does sound like a stupid challenge for losers.

Last edited:

Bigg Boss

Arcane
This is all about mental illness, self control, and faggotry....therefore I approve of this thread.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
The real ignore challenge is ignoring everyone not on ignore, and not ignoring those who were on ignore. I'd like to try this, even if it means sharing the forums with Iznaliu and Cael.

Doktor Best

Arcane
I never ignored anyone.
Most people are to amusing to ignore them.

I would have missed out on some really quality shitposts if i had followed my initial impulse to put roqua on ignore directly. And theres even this one in a dozen post of him where he provides valuable insights.

Speaking of which, where is that old fart?

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Don't even? Those guys are two of the best shitposters left around here. BB is, anyway. I haven't seen Neckbeard Shitlord since last year.

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt was posting just a month ago or so, before being banned. The mods are not taken with his style of shitlording.

BB is far too butthurt to be considered a shitposter. In a very Prussian way, he zinks his opinions are important and correct. Contradict him and he goes apeshit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom