Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why do people use the ignore feature?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Can I join?

I dunno fam it's your mom you're gonna have to ask her nicely.

ps: it's that time of the month you may not want to fam pls get the kitchen knife and untie me shes got me hostage fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Don't even? Those guys are two of the best shitposters left around here. BB is, anyway. I haven't seen Neckbeard Shitlord since last year.

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt was posting just a month ago or so, before being banned. The mods are not taken with his style of shitlording.

BB is far too butthurt to be considered a shitposter. In a very Prussian way, he zinks his opinions are important and correct. Contradict him and he goes apeshit.

Suck my dick.

Who the fuck is this spammer? I dont even remember wtf he wants from me.

Considering butthurt, he is stalking me around, that's all. Since I cannot force him to ignore me, I just ignore him.

I maybe should ask DU if we can see a statistics how many percent of his ratings go to me, must be the major part.

prick1.jpg

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I don't ignore anyone. Never even crossed my mind. I don't even ignore Neckbeard Shitlord.

Hell, I'll go one further, I don't even ignore Burning Bridges. Beat that.

Don't even? Those guys are two of the best shitposters left around here. BB is, anyway. I haven't seen Neckbeard Shitlord since last year. :negative:

I think he is still around, just hides his identity from everyone. On the other hand I never know what exactly happened with Bryce/Roqua must have been something long before I joined, and it was getting very unfunny. I only know there was some drama about some fucking banjo that he paid for a Brazilian and got shafted, and then they started hacking each others accounts :lol: But when you get to know him personally and treat him with respect he is a great human and helped me with C++ programming.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I haven't seen Neckbeard Shitlord since last year. :negative:

One can only hope he died for the good of mankind as a whole and his corpse is still left decaying in his lonely home.

Some time later the vitriolic insanity that resided within Neckbeard Shitlord's decomposing corpse mutated into something worse. It was not his doing that brought the torment of the /pol thread. Not his fault that Fags cannot keep Trump Emote Debate Theory and Communist propaganda out of The Holy MCA Threads. It was the SYSTEM. Some said the SYSTEM came from the Zionist Overlord that Infinitron reported to in secret vie numerous Tor Dark Web alt accounts. Others blamed Reptilians or Energy Vampyres (which were responsible for most of the child sex trafficking in the world) for the FEAR that nearly destroyed the world, and more importantly - The Codex...

Others blamed the Ignore Feature.

It doesn't matter now. The dreaded IGNORE no longer worked after Infinitron sold what was left of Codex to IGN in the spring of 2025. The resulting FALLOUT destroyed forums as we know them. Now they are all ran with Disqus. Users predominately have Hentai avatars. Kid Rock is president of the United Confederacy of America. And IGNORE no longer works.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
If you ignore people on the codex that makes you the same kind of person who blocks people on twitter.

Just saying.
Not in the slightest, on Twitter when you're blocked then that's it, on Codex even if you're on ignore you can still post on someone's profile and in general the person who ignores you can see your messages if he wants to (without unignoring).

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Unless they ignored you. In which case, why wouldn't you ignore?:lol:

If moderation was democratized to everyone, we couldn't ignore anybody.

Max Stats

Liturgist
on this board it's easier just to call someone a fag, cunt, or retard than to bother with putting them on ignore, but on cuck run boards, you get banned for that, so ignore is better

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

PorkBarrellGuy

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Why is he getting banned ? Wasn't a running joke that he gets the blue dog ?

Imagine becoming such a tiresome fuckwad that you get repeatedly banned on sight on the Codex.
Honestly i can. Was he worts than the great shitposter Mynon?

As much of a shitheel as Mynon was I get the impression he actually was worse, I didn't pay too much attention to him though
Mynon at least made a shit rating record for its stay here. I do miss him,the Codex does need the occasional shitposting goofball. Otherwise we get used to each other and loose some of our edge.

Mustawd

Why is he getting banned ? Wasn't a running joke that he gets the blue dog ?

Imagine becoming such a tiresome fuckwad that you get repeatedly banned on sight on the Codex.
Honestly i can. Was he worts than the great shitposter Mynon?

As much of a shitheel as Mynon was I get the impression he actually was worse, I didn't pay too much attention to him though

Bluedog’s pattern is always the same. Starts out normal. Some of his iterations have been p. Cool.

IIRC, Bustamonte was a very cool version and had good convos about mountain climbing. But he always gets drunk and goes nuts. As a fellow alky I can sympathize, but at the end of the day you just gotta chill the fuck out sometimes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom