Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why do the mods on the dex have tendencies towards cowardly faggotry?

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Acting like a fan-girl of a famous developer, while being a guy, certainly counts as a cowardly gay behaviour.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
tenor.gif

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
DU has insecurity issues so he can only tolerate 2nd rate people around him. Or 3rd rate like Crispy.

I also suspect some of those people are not only working for free full time but actually paying money for it, directly or indirectly.

Falksi

Arcane
They often fail the skill checks required to keep territorial harmony on the Dex.

In other words, they've low "Dex-Territory"

I thankyou.

Mortmal

Arcane
Come on , roguey is not a mod , he's codex staff . Now dont ask me what it is, to be member of codex staff , for all the crap he receives, i only see infinitron doing stuff here.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Come on , roguey is not a mod , he's codex staff . Now dont ask me what it is, to be member of codex staff , for all the crap he receives, i only see infinitron doing stuff here.

Theres more mods than roguey and infin

A horse of course

DarkUnderlord is "the funny kid" from elementary school who never grew up.
Crispy is a normie, not sure why he's even here.
WhiskyWolf is the fat girl who got an HR job and took it out on the straight white men.
Infinitron is British.
Taluntain is basically a ghost (spook).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
DarkUnderlord is "the funny kid" from elementary school who never grew up.
Crispy is a normie, not sure why he's even here.
WhiskyWolf is the fat girl who got an HR job and took it out on the straight white men.
Infinitron is British.
Taluntain is basically a ghost (spook).
Actually Taluntain is the most normal lol. The guy is pretty easy to chat up. Also lol,codexers seeing crispy as a normie lol. Love how broken is the view about the real world.:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom