Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why Hando was banned from the codex AGAIN 2.0

SumDrunkGuy

Al Pacino is the king. Even in shit films he hits it out the ballpark

https://youtu.be/WO4tIrjBDkk
I'm drinking at work again bud :(

I don't get my meds until a few more days. I just gotta hold out until then and I'll be fine. I gotta try to get those pills doubled or even tripled. They are the only thing keeping me away from booze at this point. I gotta find a way to make my doc understand that. He views it as me trading one addiction for another but I have to make it clear that alcohol is breaking me down and I'm not gonna last much longer. ANYTHING is better for me than alcohol. Fuckin meth, heroin, you name it. Anything would be an improvement. I must get away from alcohol or I wont be around much longer. I don't know how to convey that to people.

SumDrunkGuy

I might already have cancer. I'm shitting like once or twice a week, rapidly losing weight despite eating every day, I'm getting weaker. I probably have ass cancer. Alcohol abuse is notorious for that shit. Anyways I will probably die alone in a few weeks. Is what it is. Everybody dies alone

Pound Meat

Prophet
I might already have cancer. I'm shitting like once or twice a week, rapidly losing weight despite eating every day, I'm getting weaker. I probably have ass cancer. Alcohol abuse is notorious for that shit. Anyways I will probably die alone in a few weeks. Is what it is. Everybody dies alone
Yeah... from the drinking.

SumDrunkGuy

I love you Hando. I consider you my brother here. And I love most of the other people here as well. I wish I wasn't such a prick. I have regrets.

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
It's just the booze irritating your insides. My insides ache deeply for days after a heavy session but if I lay off it for a few days I feel back to normal. Your body has an amazing capacity to heal if you let it, especially your liver which is the toughest organ of them all. You don't have cancer. I love you too.

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
Yeah I just stay up for days and post pictures of my booze next to the shoutbox on my laptop cause I'm larping. And I guess SDG's puking videos are faked aswell. Retard.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
I don't want to sound rude to both of you guys (SumDrunkGuy , Hando), but you guys kind of sound like you're not in trouble but just larping as alk*holics and having fun stirring some shiet.
The vibe I get is like the codex is your rpg. Don't mind me, tho, I'm just letting ma thoughts out. I hope this post is not offensive to any of you.
You should have died to the Balrog.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom