Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why has the Codex not made a statement that Black Lives Matter?

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I think I saw something about "All niggers must hang".

main-qimg-7aae0dd01632f9687bd71e7caa997f0c
Whitey culturally appropriating being hung!

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If black lifes really mattered to anyone this would cause riots instead of convicted felon who over dosed in Police Custody:

iu

But ISIS is brotherly organisation to BLM and ANTIFA raised on the same CIA tit so Instead satanic west is protesting treatment of Uighur terrorists in China.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Codex doesn't need to explicitly state that black lives matter because then we'd have to say white lives matter and yellow lives matter and brown lives matter and red lives matter and pink lives matter and gay lives matter and bi lives matter and queer lives matter and alien life matters and non-living matter matters and that rocks matter and that the sky matters and that all life as we know it on Mother Gaia matters but unfortunately Xenforo won't accept a tag line that long.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
The question is, how much good RPGs were produced by black gentlemen? The value of every race is determined by how much good RPGs members of that race produced.
One of the Zero Sum Software (of Prelude to Darkness fame) was black, I think.
No, he had All fucking niggers must fucking hang.
Also I had, some time later, "All fucking niggers and nigger-lovers must fucking hang." Seeing this most lame RaHoWa with a hordes of white cucks kneeling before black beasts, I think that I was right.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I have waited long enough. The header at the top of the forum still says "ITZ happening." Why has the Codex not changed it to "Black Lives Matter"?
Idk, nigger, you tell me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom