Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why is Dragon's Dogma a top 101 rpg?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I am honestly baffled by this inclusion lol. The game is a second hand Two Worlds with a spice of kingdoms of amalur. Both of those games are not some kind of classic or very good,but they are still far better than dragon's dogma. Why is this third rate action rpg a codexian top ????

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I am honestly baffled by this inclusion lol. The game is a second hand Two Worlds with a spice of kingdoms of amalur. Both of those games are not some kind of classic or very good,but they are still far better than dragon's dogma. Why is this third rate action rpg a codexian top ????
What class are you playing?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
What class are you playing?
It doesn't matter,it have a single save slot,no load option outside of quitting the game,respawning enemies,a lot of shit grinding,not much of story and quite a few other things. Fighting is less diverse than fucking kingdoms of amalur lol. The game is a console trash at best. Even the story in two worlds was a lot better,you want to plough your sister but evul cuck kidnaps her.

jackofshadows

Magister
It's a pity that the game didn't deliver to you. For me it felt really fresh, different and fun to play. It's just mostly about action and combat, idk what you expected.

Anyway, at 101 there's fucking Oblivion, so...

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

And then you play the game and find out what kind of console shit it is.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Don't you like pawn banter?
LoL that pawn voice choices just killed me buahahaha. They are all choose and voice,but then all the examples of the voice are the same grunting,ended up with very weird one. The pawn system is not bad really,a lot of work went in to it,i agree.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Dragon's Dogma is one of the worst RPGs I ever spent more than 30 minutes with, trying to find something redeeming in it.
Yes,i spend like 5 hours trying to find a reason to not delete it.

I went on for 20 hours, someone told it it got better at slightly higher levels. It did not.
Yeah,i hit 25th level and was the same repetitive shit. Run around and kill respawn enemies,then go climb some big enemy and smash attack button.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
If you don't have a special appreciation for european mythology and action combat you won't find anything in the game that will please you.
Buahahahahaha i don't know if you are for serious or just trolling. Buahahaha european mythology,buahahahahaha ok mate nice one,i will give you that.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I don't even consider it an rpg. But it's still a good enough game, dlc was really good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom