Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why is SMA banned?

zwanzig_zwoelf

:rage:

SMA was the only human being that agreed to dock with me without bitching.
My life is ruined now.
Imma fucked up.
What will I do now?
Shit will never be the same...
Wanna dock anyone?

Oh ho ho... this thread!

Lots of good stuff in here. Plenty of data to analyze. Pay attention, lurkers and newbies; 'dis is the good shit.

Carry on, Codex.

That seems strangely familiar... where have we seen it before?

Oh yes, the Sir-tek thread:

A word to any Codex newcomers reading this thread: this is the kind of content that separates us from any others. Consider yourselves fortunate for having witnessed this extraordinary series of exchanges.
:salute:

And the Return to Tranny Mansion thread:

Pay attention, folks, especially you newfags, for you are in the presence of the master.
In before at least 30 pages.

In fact, just about every epic Codex thread since 2008 has a similar Crispy post, not adding anything to the thread but reminding us how lucky we are to be reading it. A bit like a leech attaching itself to a juicy target.

It's strangely compelling.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I do feel badly for her.
What the fuck brought on all the meltdown this time?
Honestly, if you guys think it was bullshit on the codex, you're really overestimating your value.
I read on her twitter that her dad was fucked up and off his meds again, so it might be that.
Plus, her twitter account is fucking gone now.

INB4 these turn out to be fake persona accounts built up over years.

Those always make for the most interesting reads.

Lhynn

Arcane
That's no excuse. I lurked on the Codex for half a year before I started posting. :troll:
I lurked the codex for half an hour before being a disrespectful twat to some good people here, they seemed to be proud of me and this attitude for some reason :M

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Good riddance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom