Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WHY LIBERAL WAS BANNED?

Shitposter
he is a special case

u know how in norway they usually let murderers and rapists out of jail after 3 months where they get 5* hotel rooms and 5 course meals evey day. but they made an exception for that guy who killed all those kids on that island. liberal is one of these special cases. the codex should never ban ppl except in special circumstances and glyph is one of them. plus he's gay and ugly.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
he is a special case

u know how in norway they usually let murderers and rapists out of jail after 3 months where they get 5* hotel rooms and 5 course meals evey day. but they made an exception for that guy who killed all those kids on that island. liberal is one of these special cases. the codex should never ban ppl except in special circumstances and glyph is one of them. plus he's gay and ugly.

But should the decision who gets banned and who gets a slap on the wrist really be a popularity contest?

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
It just begets the question, why is a thread about posting personal pictures allowed, if it can backfire in this manner?

1. Maxie posts his photo
2. Maxie delete his photo as some people make fun of him
3. Planetard use that photo to make fun of maxie, post it.
4. It gets deleted, he gets warning, but he still whine, beg and harass[a pathetic mix] maxie to give him photo over shoutbox
5. No profit for Planetard

Repressed Homosexual
It just begets the question, why is a thread about posting personal pictures allowed, if it can backfire in this manner?

1. Maxie posts his photo
4. It gets deleted, he gets warning, but he still whine, beg and harass[a pathetic mix] maxie to give him photo over shoutbox

Well doesn't it prove my point?

It's obvious that it's a recipe for disaster.

At some point I posted a picture in that thread of a fat Christian developer and his wife, and said it was me. People used that picture to try to get back at me for years after.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In

1. Maxie posts his photo

Well doesn't it prove my point?

It's obvious that it's a recipe for disaster.

At some point I posted a picture in that thread of a fat Christian developer and his wife, and said it was me. People used that picture to try to get back at me for years after.

This is why you don't post your pictures here if you are a high profile or lolcow person or you crossed with somebody.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

Choices and Consequences and our Dear Leader believing in providing everybody with rope and bar of soap Comrade, can't say I am sorry to see Liberal go he was the glowing in dark and here to sow the dissent and division among the orthodox still he was not as crass as trolls like Turkish Great Retard for example and he will be back you can't leave the Codex.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
he is a special case

Saint Brevicus killed bunch of teen and young adults who were the children of Norwegian trostkyst political elite, he was punished for this if he didled and murdered bunch of proles children he will be free now and celebrity to boot, the Camp was also Pro Balestinian and him zionist which explains why he was not suicided by Police. Codex has strong policy on punishing doxers which is very sensible one in this day and age too.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Libby is likely a very lonely guy and craves attention, hence all the religion talk and calling people names. I feel bad for him. He'd have needed a loving dad in his youth.

You know, to take him out bowling, or something, every once in a while.

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
Maxie posted his picture in the first place. Every user should be responsible for the level of privacy they want to maintain on this forum, therefore Maxie is exclusively responsible for his own privacy.

Don't be fooled, DarkUnderlord , Maxie himself provoked this situation to power trip on getting someone banned. I wouldn't be surprised if he had provided Planetar with the pic directly or indirectly and Planetar blundered straight into his trap.

The only thing these actions achieve is to encourage schizoposters to feel backed up by the mods. Let's see who he decides to target now to cement his status as an alpha shitposter after getting a mythical codexian banned. Who knows what kind of dangerous precedents this is setting.

The problem is that there are too many idle young men with too much time on their hands. This wouldn't happen if they were making mud bricks like their ancestors.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik

He posted a deleted picture of Maxie, DU warned him not to do it again and he did it again anyway.

Doxxing is pretty shitty even if it's Maxie.
What a shit thing to do. Yet another reminder that the more a person is religious, the higher the chances that he's a cunt or even a pedophile. It's some kind of mental compensation mechanism.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom