Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WHY LIBERAL WAS BANNED?

urmom

Learned
Banning is just a temporary setback. Like death. o.O

Wunderbar

Arcane

He posted a deleted picture of Maxie, DU warned him not to do it again and he did it again anyway.

Doxxing is pretty shitty even if it's Maxie.
What a shit thing to do. Yet another reminder that the more a person is religious, the higher the chances that he's a cunt or even a pedophile. It's some kind of mental compensation mechanism.

First thing to know is that the "codex discord" server has a hidden channel, where people post selfies.

Earlier today, I was kicked out of another "secret channel" on a completely different Russian discord server. Some dude posted a dozen pics of himself on a general channel, and posted one pic on a "secret channel". I saved them all, and a year later I accidentally reposted one from the "secret channel" in the general channel.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik

He posted a deleted picture of Maxie, DU warned him not to do it again and he did it again anyway.

What a shit thing to do. Yet another reminder that the more a person is religious, the higher the chances that he's a cunt or even a pedophile. It's some kind of mental compensation mechanism.

First thing to know is that the "codex discord" server has a hidden channel, where people post selfies.

Earlier today, I was kicked out of another "secret channel" on a completely different Russian discord server. Some dude posted a dozen pics of himself on a general channel, and posted one pic on a "secret channel". I saved them all, and a year later I accidentally reposted one from the "secret channel" in the general channel.
Yeah, find a difference.

User was nabbed fit

35lqnh5xrfb51.png

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Maxie posted his picture in the first place. Every user should be responsible for the level of privacy they want to maintain on this forum, therefore Maxie is exclusively responsible for his own privacy.

Don't be fooled, DarkUnderlord , Maxie himself provoked this situation to power trip on getting someone banned. I wouldn't be surprised if he had provided Planetar with the pic directly or indirectly and Planetar blundered straight into his trap.

The only thing these actions achieve is to encourage schizoposters to feel backed up by the mods. Let's see who he decides to target now to cement his status as an alpha shitposter after getting a mythical codexian banned. Who knows what kind of dangerous precedents this is setting.

The problem is that there are too many idle young men with too much time on their hands. This wouldn't happen if they were making mud bricks like their ancestors.

Realistically speaking what would happen if someone doxxed Maxie. Real doxxing, mind, with address and shit. The Polish government gives him a medal for being an upstanding hater of everything non-Polish?

Reinhardt

Arcane

Nigga, Planetar is demonrat liberal, larping as christian.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Someone pointed out that Maxie posted a photo of himself in the shoutbox just a few days ago which I've verified

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/shoutbox-archive-5-2016-09-26.111160/page-2614#post-7180072

Liberal's being extremely weird, somewhat unhinged, and pointlessly ad hom, but it also seems disingenuous to flip out at a guy posting your photo when you keep posting them yourself as recently as a day or two earlier. :M
So is the guy going to get unbanned given this revelation? His schizoposting in the shoutbox was actually pretty entertaining and of higher quality than the trite polish 'tards spew in it.

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
So what are we playing at? Roguey has confirmed what we said earlier, Planetar was a victim of entrapment. Maxie sent Planetar his pic on the shoutbox while addressing him directly on the 16th, and started flipping out and complaining to the admins on the 17th. It's an obvious trap and the admins should be ashamed of having been taken in by his feigned indignation.

Feel free to keep applauding that cancerous shitposter and allow a precedent to be set for arbitrary treatment. I think Planetar's ban should be immediately reversed.

JUSTICE FOR PLANETARD

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Maxie posted his mug in the Codex Member pics thread right?
Then ban everyone who has ever reposted Scrooge's image if the administration really is going down this road. If not then immediately unban Planetard

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Liberal doesn't like me for some reason, so... meh. I don't care.

I just find it funny that he got banned because of Maxie's photo. There's at least 90% chance it's fake.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Are you guys saying that I can post pictures of myself naked on the Codex and then ban people for viewing them?

I like posting nudes of myself, but I don't like banning people.

What can I do?

You can't retroactively prohibit the spread of information which you yourself have placed into a public aether to begin with. It's like revoking consent after you're done with a sexual intercourse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom