Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WHY LIBERAL WAS BANNED?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
He does have some good points about atheistards and on topics such as the true ancient history. Unfortunately, he is an insufferable asshole (and occasional liar).

Still, he belongs here.
What is the True Ancient History according to Liberal?

Not just according to him:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...o-links-to-pyramid-videos-see-page-18.124781/

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Because DU is senile and is letting leftist mods and their puppets deform the codex into the xenforo equivalent of twitter and reddit. Enjoying shitposting on a forum where any mentally ill tranny can get you banned by screaming I AM BEING OPPRESSED CYBERBULLIED AND DOXXED until the admins cuck out.

Btw, also make sure to never visit page 881 of codex member pictures thread, it contains wrongthink. Tear out your eyes lest you behold that which was erased from history.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lambach

Arcane
Because DU is senile and is letting leftist mods and their puppets deform the codex into the xenforo equivalent of twitter and reddit. Enjoying shitposting on a forum where any mentally ill tranny can get you banned by screaming I AM BEING OPPRESSED CYBERBULLIED AND RAPED until the admins cuck out.

So is this a goodbye or what? I can't tell.

Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait for his "Leaving Codex forever" thread.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Wait, doxxing? Are you people literally insane? That shitstain posted xir own picture in Codex Members Thread, which is still available on page 881, and all I did was repost that same picture that anyone can still see on that page (at least, as of right now). How is this doxxing? Why does some commie shitstain have the unique right to retroactively remove xir own information from the internet, after xe posted it? Because xe is chums with scruffyshit, and DU is too weak-minded and senile to resist the wokefication of this forum?

Lol what a collection of troglodytes and liars.

I've asked for my account to be deleted, but I will not be slandered before I go. Reposting the same picture that someone posted voluntarily ages ago in the Codex Members Thread (and is still available there in multiple quotations) is not "doxxing". :lol: Especially since the same shitstain later posted yet another picture of xirself in the shitbox (which I have not reposted) to unsuccessfully try and show that xe is not a low-t gender-ambiguous omega-male.

Once you willingly post your picture on the internet, it ceases to be your property, and you shouldn't have any control over what other people do with it. I've had my pictures reposted without my consent and made fun of countless times, and it never occurred to me that I could get people banned by screaming DOXXING! OPPRESSION! IMAVICTIM!!!

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

bUt He JuSt CaMe bAcK? duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im so confused what is temporary ban?!
DerpUnderlard banned me until the end of February, however I have no intentions of remaining on a xenforo equivalent of twatter and fagbook that bans you for obvious, ridiculous slander from mentally-ill trannies who hate xirselves so much, they try to remove their own pictures (that they themselves posted willingly) from history, and then nag the admin with false accusations until he gives into their screeching.

some twerp online

Holy fuck.

You're a man!
MUH DOXXING!!!!!!!!

hideous transsexual soyentity
Do you exclusively eat soy?
CRIMINAL OFFENSE!!! ARREST AND BEHEAD Tarantulos-Eduardo-Sanchez IMMEDIATEY!!

Boston does things to a man...
OMG stop this DOXXING!! This is revealing information about me (that I had previously posted on this forum willingly), which makes it DOXXING, STALKING AND HARASSMENT!! I AM BEING R*PED BECAUSE THE SAME INFO I POSTED HERE IS NOW BEING REPOSTED BY OTHER PEOPLE WHEN I DONT WANT IT TO BE!

Someone call the FBI!! Nay, the Scotland Yard and the entire royal guard. :roll:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
bUt He JuSt CaMe bAcK? duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im so confused what is temporary ban?!
DerpUnderlard banned me until the end of February, however I have no intentions of remaining on a xenforo equivalent of twatter and fagbook that bans you for obvious, ridiculous slander from mentally-ill trannies who hate xirselves so much, they try to remove their own pictures (that they themselves posted willingly) from history, and then nag the admin with false accusations until he gives into their screeching.

some twerp online

Holy fuck.

You're a man!
MUH DOXXING!!!!!!!!

hideous transsexual soyentity
Do you exclusively eat soy?

Boston does things to a man...
OMG stop this DOXXING!! This is revealing information about me (that I had previously posted on this forum willingly), which makes it DOXXING, STALKING AND HARASSMENT!! I AM BEING R*PED BECAUSE THE SAME INFO I POSTED HERE IS NOW BEING REPOSTED BY OTHER PEOPLE WHEN I DONT WANT IT TO BE!

Someone call the FBI!! Nay, the Scotland Yard and the entire royal guard. :roll:
:shitandpiss:

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy

MUH DOXXING!!!!!!!!

Your posts are so fascinating and insightful. Clearly you are a very wise and learned person. Please, continue posting.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Doxing someone, even someone who self-doxxed, is absolute shit-tier behaviour and should quite frankly be a criminal misdemeanor.
Slander and libel is already a criminal misdemeanor, shitstain.

He posted a deleted picture of Maxie, DU warned him not to do it again and he did it again anyway.

Doxxing is pretty shitty even if it's Maxie.
You are a revolting liar. Every single thing you said here is completely false.

1. I did not post a deleted picture of marxie, got warned not to do it again, then did it anyway and got banned. This is a lie.

What actually happened: I responded to marxie's post by wondering if someone could repost a picture that marxie had posted of himself in the Codex Members Thread a few months ago. After marxie had a hallucination-induced panic attack and spammed DU with schizophrenic complaints, I then got a warning "getting a bit stalkerish", whatever that means. I then promised to DU that I would stop asking people for the pic. I then came across said pic on page 881 of the aforementioned thread, in quotations of the original post, and reposted the same pic that was originally posted by marxie and remained available for all to see on this forum. I posted that picture once, because there was no rule against doing that and I had never promised not to do it. DU then banned me without explanation (or rather, I couldn't see the explanation because I was banned).

2. I did not doxx anyone. As TEH RULEZ clearly state, reposting a pic of someone who had already posted that pic on the Codex is not doxxing. Even if the rules didn't say that, it simply makes no sense for there to be retroactive doxxing. I had previously posted my approximate location on my profile, and then removed it. It is my personal information. Should anyone mention which part of the world I am residing in, would they be guilty of doxxing and deserve a ban, because I removed this piece of info that I had previously voluntarily disclosed?

Obviously not. Reposting the same information/picture that a user had voluntarily posted on this same forum is not doxxing. Especially when it remains available for anyone to see in a different thread. Especially when marxie posted an additional pic of xirself in the shitbox, even as xe complained about me asking for the previous one xe had posted, proving that xe was not actually concerned about having xir face revealed on the Codex.

In short, you are a liar. You blatantly lied about the facts, and additionally lied by falsifying the definition of doxxing and ignoring the forum rules that clearly permit posting personal information of a user who had previously disclosed this information on this forum.

As I was unable to post and defend myself, you were spreading malicious rumors and false accusations against me. Your scummy behavior is disgusting. You are the worst of the worst. Dirt under my fingernails. Scum.

Fuck you and the whore who raised you.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Doxing someone, even someone who self-doxxed
Are you mentally ill? Like, all jokes and edginess aside. Do you have brain damage? Were you repeatedly dropped on your head as a child, adolescent, teenager, and young adult? Has your tiny, water-filled cranium hit every single rock as you fell from the mountain of stupidity?

Are you completely fucking retarded in addition to being a rotten liar?

3. Planetard use that photo to make fun of maxie, post it.
4. It gets deleted, he gets warning, but he still whine, beg and harass[a pathetic mix] maxie to give him photo over shoutbox
More lies from the resident polish grannies recycling vile rumors without shame.

I had posted marxie's picture only once. I did not post it, had it deleted, and posted it again. This was a lie invented by trogtard or whatever that shitstain's name is.

He posted a deleted picture of Maxie, DU warned him not to do it again and he did it again anyway.

Doxxing is pretty shitty even if it's Maxie.

Ah, the self control of a pubescent chimpanzee. Typical Liberal.
Ah, a moron spreading blatant lies without a moment of critical thinking. What a fascinating insight into the behavior of the refuse of humanity.

Semiurge

Cipher
Prussian cousin of @Tarantulos-Eduardo-Sanchez

jan_03_3157_daddy_longlegs.jpg

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
If I met Planetard, I am pretty sure I would immediately punch him in the mouth.

Doesn't mean he should be banned. Caged maybe. Not banned.

If the Dex is banning shit, time to get marshmallows for the big fire. Sad.

Vatnik Wumao
Planetard is probably a very quiet and retiring person in real life. He admitted to carrying the TV for more than an hour without complaint just because his roommate told him to do it.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
If I met Planetard, I am pretty sure I would immediately punch him in the mouth.

He got banned for 10 days, then all his privileges got restored. To me that seems even less than being caged.

This place has TWO RULES (don't harass people, don't post pedo shit). If you can't respect half of them even after the admin himself, who notoriously doesn't give a shit and never does anything, asked you to stop doing something, how can you expect anything less than a temporary ban?

To get their posting privileges back, some people had to play Star Stable Online for a week because they voted in a poll, and this guy can't survive a ten days ban? (again, after breaking 50% of the rules, 100% of them if we consider that maxie boy could easily be an underage little girl)

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected

He got banned for 10 days, then all his privileges got restored. To me that seems even less than being caged.

This place has TWO RULES (don't harass people, don't post pedo shit). If you can't respect half of them even after the admin himself, who notoriously doesn't give a shit and never does anything, asked you to stop doing something, how can you expect anything less than a temporary ban?

To get their posting privileges back, some people had to play Star Stable Online for a week because they voted in a poll, and this guy can't survive a ten days ban? (again, after breaking 50% of the rules, 100% of them if we consider that maxie boy could easily be an underage little girl)
Are you fucking retarded?

All we do here is harass each other, mutant.

And fuck Maxie.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom