Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why so much whining on RPGCodex?

Xaziv

Novice
Why does everyone have so much resentment towards Bethesda and the new ES4:oblivion?
You guys havent even played the game yet... and you seem to whine constantly... without even knowing anything about the game.
"omg thar is no horse genitalz in dis game it is CRAP!"

You all will be eating your words once the game is released.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
No horse genitals? What the fuck kind of RPG is Bethsoft making? Next you're going to tell me there aren't going to be any elf titties. This is why Final Fantasy games aren't RPGs, you know, no elf titties. Not even any elves! I'd hate to see TES go down that path.

Balor

Arcane
We have frikking Nostradamus here!
Care to prophesy the winning numbers for next big lottery jackpot? I could use some spare money.

RGE

Liturgist
Another Oblivion thread? Could someone spraypaint it for the lucky few who might not have unknowingly stumbled in with the answer to the title question? Which is: Because there's so much to whine about. Duh.

Making a temporary Oblivion concentration forum wouldn't be a bad idea. Make them wear the BS mark on their garments!

OverrideB1

Scholar
Xaziv said:
Why does everyone have so much resentment towards Bethesda and the new ES4:oblivion?
You guys havent even played the game yet... and you seem to whine constantly... without even knowing anything about the game.

• Because it's an action-RPG that's light on RPG elements and heavy on the action. And you obviously don't understand the difference between Bethesda's latest ouvre and a role-playing game.

• You guys haven't even played the game yet... and you seem convinced that it's the next best thing to sliced bread... without any knowledge of the facts or even knowing anything about the game other than the marketing spiel you lap up each time some tiny snippet of non-information gets rereleased for the fiftieth time.

• "OMG thar are no brains in that bone-filled structure atop your neck!"

• Can't speak for anyone else but, unless the game undergoes one fuck of a major overhaul between now and release, I won't be.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Reconcilliation said:
The stupidity of these TES fanbois astounds me. Seriously, do you people go to schools to become morons or something?
Well, that's the only logical explanation at this point. Doesn't reflect good on Oblivion though, the game is a fucking magnet for retards.

Levski 1912

Scholar
Mefi said:
Whipporowill said:
If even a quarter of those posters are native americans, I worry for your country's educational system... :?

If a quarter of these posters are Native Americans, I'd worry that the Yanks are even crap at genocide. Hell, even the Germans managed to make a decent fist of that.
Stalin resents that comment and thinks the 30 million he killed should earn him the title.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Xaziv said:
Why does everyone at the TES Forums have so much hope for Bethesda and the new ES4:oblivion?

Xaziv said:
You guys havent even played the game yet... and you seem to heap praise on them constantly... without even knowing anything about the game.

Xaziv said:
"omg PATRICK STEWART!!!11!"

Xaziv said:

Do you see how that works both ways yet?

7th Circle

Scholar
DarkUnderlord said:
Why does everyone at the TES Forums have so much hope for Bethesda and the new ES4:oblivion?

I think it's just that the true believers/missionary types are the ones that come here. Erik Ericson might allude to his 5th stage of psychosocial development...but that's another story...

SlavemasterT

Arcane
kingcomrade said:
No horse genitals? What the fuck kind of RPG is Bethsoft making? Next you're going to tell me there aren't going to be any elf titties. This is why Final Fantasy games aren't RPGs, you know, no elf titties. Not even any elves! I'd hate to see TES go down that path.

They're going to have lizard titties, isn't that enough for you? God, stop being so demanding, Beth only has so many resources to devote to a ground-breaking new game like this.

D&DRULEZ

Novice
NO Havok on the titties :cry:

NOW tihs gmae is reely dumbd dwon, to dumb for m3!!!1

GhanBuriGhan

Erudite
7th Circle said:
DarkUnderlord said:

I think it's just that the true believers/missionary types are the ones that come here. Erik Ericson might allude to his 5th stage of psychosocial development...but that's another story...

Hmmm, Ypsl, Override, me.... No :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom