Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why the fuck was Bruticis banned?

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron

I know perfectly well what happened, why are you in such a rush to deny my half-baked tinfoil speculations?

Unless of course... I exposed your whole agenda and now you're scrambling to put out the fire before it starts!

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I think Chaotic_Heretic was planning on spamming -- best pre-ban him as a prophylactic measure.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Do you act purposely obtuse or is this for real? I'm being serious right now. Because most of your posts make about as much sense as this one. And it doesn't make very much sense at all. Troll-baiting an admin is being a pussy? Wut?

Holy shit dude.

Don't you have some bitches to pick up or something?

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Can't we all just....TALK ABOUT RPGs! and shit?

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
I find it absurd that people said I tried to get him banned when I said I had no problem with the discussion being moved to another thread even though I think it was still relevant, and that I was among the first ones to say this banning was unfair and unnecessary. Anything more than a few hours long ban is hubris.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Can't we all just....TALK ABOUT RPGs! and shit?

Are people

I talk about RPGs in the rpg forum.

This is the Site Feedback. Isn't it just another GD forum?

I was thinking on a bit grander scope here... but...that seems like a trite argument when i think about it.

Actually my argument is this....

Take nothing seriusly...

EVER!

Don't take this thread seriusly nor its issues.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Just retardo this fucking thread. The fires of the righteous struggle are out and the ruins are occupied by retards.
Why evdk, what are you planning? Are you hoping to hide the evidence in Retardo Land so that you can go on your own spamming spree and then act like we didn't see it coming?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Banning all you sorry ass mother-fuckers.

hyphenating "motherfuckers". this guy is our admin :roll:
what about hyphenating compound nouns upsets you, cf? tell us all about it.

nonononono he was trolling DU.

How_80ea2f_1217834.jpg

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just retardo this fucking thread. The fires of the righteous struggle are out and the ruins are occupied by retards.
Why evdk, what are you planning? Are you hoping to hide the evidence in Retardo Land so that you can go on your own spamming spree and then act like we didn't see it coming?

That does not even make sense as a joke. Help me out here people, English is my second language.

Anselmus

Arcane
'da fuck do you care? Just stick to GD.

I care much more than you, because you have any other number of websites you can go discuss new releases of your preferred games on. One day Grimoire will be out and there'll be one of mine for once.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
I liked the rabbit video at the time. The rest of the fifteen pages is shit, in my opinion.

<insert stupid smilie graphic/video/meme thing here>

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom