Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why the fuck was Bruticis banned?

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I liked the rabbit video at the time. The rest of the fifteen pages is shit, in my opinion.

<insert stupid smilie graphic/video/meme thing here>
1f27737fd79bdcb48ac1fdbaedfc5a5c39f68b70_full.jpg

What's this picture about?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's a visual essay on the importance of freedom. The Hawaiian girl represents female oppression, as evidenced by her stereotypical dress and sexy dancing. The male is clearly mocking her, representing the male ego and how it subconsciously represses women through a sense of inferiority towards them. The long hair of the mail mocks the female further, by suggesting that men can have their hair long too and still be considered males, where-as if the female had short hair she would be a dyke obviously. Even the Hawaiian shirt is mocking her dress. The black bars are symbolic of prison and you can see through this how the man is outside (in front of) the prison while the female is trapped, forever dancing. The beach serves as a reminder of the endless eternity of time, typical of the endless oppression women have suffered against man. The flat extended palm is the man pressing down on women's rights - the coy smile showing how much he enjoys his position of power.

Papa Môlé

Arcane
Anyone living exciting lives, wouldn't hang out on the internet a lot.

See this is ironic because in agreeing with this you are inadvertently admitting you actually do have no life, as anyone who does have a life would know that now all the hip kids are in fact constantly on the internet updating their twitters and texting.

Anselmus

Arcane
Anyone living exciting lives, wouldn't hang out on the internet a lot.

See this is ironic because in agreeing with this you are inadvertently admitting you actually do have no life, as anyone who does have a life would know that now all the hip kids are in fact constantly on the internet updating their twitters and texting.

everyone is black cat

Repressed Homosexual
Tell me, what purpose does it serve to ban these people for more than one or two days? Don't you think they have learned their lesson by now? Wouldn't it be more constructive if they were allowed to tell their side of the story in this thread as well?

zwanzig_zwoelf

start a ban poll. Nobody should be safe.
Just replace 'brofist' with 'banfist' and convert all existing brofists to the banfists. One banfist gives 0.001% chance to get banned by the weekly ban bot.

Last edited by a moderator:

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Tell me, what purpose does it serve to ban these people for more than one or two days? Don't you think they have learned their lesson by now? Wouldn't it be more constructive if they were allowed to tell their side of the story in this thread as well?

Dear HHR, would you kindly consider doing the following (in order):

1) Shut up.
2) Fuck off.
3) Die.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin

1) Shut up.
2) Fuck off.
3) Die.
Such anger. You should consider prayer.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

1) Shut up.
2) Fuck off.
3) Die.
Such anger. You should consider prayer.
Hmm, an interesting idea.

Please, Lord, let HHR shut up!

Nah, doesn't feel right.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom