Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why the fuck was Bruticis banned?

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
idonthavetimeforthiscrap you are so unbelievably butthurt it's not even funny dude. so that thread deserved to be retardo'd when you have these floating around:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...-interview-with-jew-about-mind-control.87680/

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ikely-to-sacrifice-whitey-experts-says.87624/

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/life-like-hallucinations-i-e-wtf.87722/

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/freebie-for-bros-everywhere.87631/#post-2948789

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ve-i-done-to-myself.87588/page-2#post-2950096

??

i don't care that you don't like me or that you are having a power trip because you're the moderator on a fucking gaming forum. don't retardo my threads for no reason you shit face retard. i posted it on GD and it was pretty much a run of the mill GD thread. use common sense to moderate not personal emotions you little fruitcake.

You posted it in the wrong forum you dumb shit. All those threads that you quoted are posted in the right forum, aside from Cleve and Nomasks's which belongs in Science. :troll:

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
You posted it in the wrong forum you dumb shit. All those threads that you quoted are posted in the right forum, aside from Cleve and Nomasks's which belongs in Science. :troll:

i was going to move it to politics, but then i thought i could cause some butthurt this way. unfortunately, i failed since i was expecting a bit more butthurt than this and the sort-of-remark he made in Nomask's thread

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
tumblr_mclf15g01Z1rymbrg.gif

"Drama does seem to breed drama..."

CHAOS IS A LADDAH

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Why don't you look yourself into a mirror before accusing others of being shitposters, Brian Fargo's Roguey?

Well, friendo, that doesn't make much sense, now does it? If I were to be "Brian Fargo's Roguey" I'd have to be consistently referencing his design philosophy in multiple threads per week, quoting him whenever possible, stalking his social media interaction and praising his forward-thinking stance on vidja games, et al, blah blah. As it stands, I don't particular care for the guy one way or the other beyond, "Hey, that guy, cool". I'm moderately invested in inXile's future, sure. That would be because I care about the two games they're developing right now. And because I spent a moderate amount of cash backing those games. Heck, I'm pretty sure my last few posts on said topics weren't the most positive in the world, either. Nice try, though? Just kidding. Not really. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to go...look myself into a mirror.

My dear boy, Skyway, everything I post is of value. To me.

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Wow, now this thread delivers in the Drama department. Bravo. *golfclap*

I'll admit that I'll miss Multi-Headed Cow and Bruticis, mostly for their Steam-peen shenanigans, but not to any extent that I'll be campaigning for their unbanning. They're still on CDS anyway, so if I want to find them I know where to look.

Speaking of CDS, I was thinking about joining up (or at least try to) but because of this drama the butthurt over there will be over 9000 so now's not a good time.

DraQ

Arcane
So why was Menckenstein banned again?
Just curious.

214 hours of prison architect?
Fitting.

I feel like I should point out that 3 of the 5 people banned in the first wave actually have a higher percentage of their posts in game-related forums than you do. Question the quality of those posts if you want I guess, but GD idiots they are not, at least not unless you're a mega-GD idiot.

A perfect example of how game related posts does not quality poster make.
I writing a lot about games was measure of quality all those IGNoramuses, kocktakus and so on would be fucking geniuses.

You can be pretty sure that someone with a lot of posts in /gd/ and politics is a fucking moron, but you can't know if someone with few posts there isn't.

:bro:

I don't track /gd/ so I would have missed such quality lulz.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
BRO LOOK, EVEN WORSE! HE HAS B HOURS IN GAME A!

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm not sure why he'd need to play Prison Architect to begin with.

Running the codex is already akin to designing and maintaining a prison.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I should falsely accuse hiver of spamming

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom