Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why VR can't(won't) win.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Another retard that doesn't understand growing exponential trends on Muh Codex? I gotta say I'm not very surprised anymore.

Waaaaah waaaaaaah why can't u understand that VR will be the most awesome thing ever. Waaaah waaaaah u r a retard if you don't believe me VR is gonna be yuge

Well, consoletard Dexter shilling for shit new tech on the Codex. Now that's not surprising.

Imagine being stuck at home for weeks during a Quarantine without even one VR Headset.

Imagine peddling VR as the only thing possible to use to pass time. Imagine suggesting that having more than one is something people should do. "without even one". :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't be a cool kid like me unless you throw money on at least three of these!!!

How much do you get paid for each of these posts where all you do is copy/paste links and shill?

Imagine being such an obvious advertising plant, but pretending you're just a "fellow gamer".

steam-monthly-connect-headsets-january-2020.png

And again with the 0 to 1 million users. :lol:

Hey, you can even say that's infinite growth. :lol: Clearly VR cannot be stopped.

Last edited:

A horse of course

WOT IF TECHNOLOGY BAD TURN YOU GAY?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom