Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was DarkUnderlord banned?

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
He was banned for doxxing Theodora and trying to report her to the local authorities for being a drug dealer (sells HRT to minors). Little did he know that the tranny had already taken power behind the curtains and DU was kicked out of his site much like what happened with Something Awful and that guy who killed himself, Loltax or something like that.

LostHisMarbles

Learned
HeroMarine
Friendly well-meant advice, by all means ignore; you've a tendency for fixation, on aspects ranging all the way down to the trivial. You let yourself get there, are unable to come out of it and thirdly, you appear rather incapable of handling/managing it once there.
Let it be man, for your sake; life's greatest challenge is to achieve while the fan's throwing shit at you. Real shit, imaginary shit, doesn't matter. We take it while doing; mind you, shall humbly reiterate; we don't take it and "move on", no; we take it while we are (capable of) still doing; whatever it was we originally intended to, sans the pause or interruption.
You want to consider why this is such an evident trait in you, so as to hopefully get down to why it's a trait in you.
Don't tell me it's a forum, i'm exaggerating, i'm this or that; don't tell me anything :)

DU was banned because his jokes and by now only infrequent bothering with his infernal domain were a dangerous combination.
During his absence, power shifted; during his presense, his jokes went too far and indavertently assisted in said power shift slowly solidifying into a nu-Codex.
The glittering gems of hatred miss the old Codex.
I want the old DU back.

LostHisMarbles

Learned
i'm based

I'm not much versed in 4chan talk, hell, i'm not very current gen altogether, but i do read the 'Dex
/crikey!
If by 'based' you mean very non-homo/non-soy/non-beta and all that, my dear.. you wish.

Men don't bitch.
But you do. A lot.
(my advice still stands)

As to whether i'm a lunatic, lol, i wish.. would have made for an easier life, by far. Happier too come to think of it. Give me bliss the saint once requested.
But as, again, this is the 'Dex, rather than my telling you who i am, let us perhaps merely leave a tiiiny window of possibility open; in that maybe, just maybe, it's a matter of comprehension.
And what being capable of comprehension -past a certain degree- entails; intellectually speaking.

I still like you anyway incidentally; specifying as what i say to you so very often tends to elude you.
/friendly

WaterDrinker

c-GXig-Cl-Sgq-AT.gif

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
He was drunk, so the bouncer had to throw him out.

He tried to get back in, but it didn't go so well for him.
angry-bouncer.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom