Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Desiderius banned?

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
You would know.

Yes, I would. I was at a kindergarten once, a long time ago.

Did you ever graduate, @Lambchop?

I don't give a shit about some asshole who was banned - but it does matter why he was banned and I don't think VoD being on his period is a worthwhile excuse.

That's not a healthy forum, you just as well ban the word nigger

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Desiderius alt detected.

I don't even know who Desiderius is to be honest. I don't read codex that much and don't have many things to do on codex and don't really care about GD or shoutbox access.
This place is nuts. I want it to be shut down.

Same. I read a couple pages from that retarded game's thread and he was being obnoxious. Good riddance.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Good for you.
I don't give a shit about some asshole who was banned - but it does matter why he was banned and I don't think VoD being on his period is a worthwhile excuse.
Ordinarily I would agree, but when you insult a mod and then literally ask them to ban you, you're going to get banned. On any website. I keep repeating that because you don't seem to understand it.

You're giving them permission to ban you and then you get banned. How do you not see the connection?

You're sperging about muh forum health and glossing over the reason the guy got banned. VentilatorOfDoom didn't just come in and ban him. He literally got his permission to ban him.

Could he have refused? Sure. But why would he?

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Ordinarily I would agree, but when you insult a mod and then literally ask them to ban you, you're going to get banned.

That only goes to show the mod in question is a petulant child or a thin skinned woman.

So he wouldn't confirm that he's just one PMS from being dicked around by just any dipshit on this forum.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
That only goes to show the mod in question is a petulant child or a thin skinned woman.
Says they guy who's freaking out because one sperg got exactly what he asked for.
So he wouldn't confirm that he's just one PMS from being dicked around by just any dipshit on this forum.
Dicked around? How is Desiderius being banned going to dick the guy who banned him around?

I think you have things backward.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Good for you.
Ordinarily I would agree, but when you insult a mod and then literally ask them to ban you, you're going to get banned. On any website. I keep repeating that because you don't seem to understand it.

You're giving them permission to ban you and then you get banned. How do you not see the connection?

You're sperging about muh forum health and glossing over the reason the guy got banned. VentilatorOfDoom didn't just come in and ban him. He literally got his permission to ban him.

Reminder that Desiderius did not just decide to ask to be banned out of the blue. He was replying to the mod in question getting triggered, probably because it was that time of the month, and telling him oh-so-kindly to fuck off.

Playing game as designed is not 4D chess. A lot of people highly invested in missing my point. Hard.

I’d speculate as to why that is but don’t want to be cruel.
Can you fuck off, you obnoxious cunt? Permanently, if possible. Leave and grace some other forum with your valuable presence.

I guess Desiderius should have groveled and begged for mercy in response?

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Playing game as designed is not 4D chess. A lot of people highly invested in missing my point. Hard.

I’d speculate as to why that is but don’t want to be cruel.
Can you fuck off, you obnoxious cunt? Permanently, if possible. Leave and grace some other forum with your valuable presence.

perhaps just ignored the mod instead of replying "Bring out the banhammer."

Percy

Cipher
"He should have just ignored him"
Get real, first you back down from a mod on their rag, then next thing you know you're backing down to Crispy.
Then you may as well kill yourself (or in this case self eject).
Desi didn't dox anyone, speak polish, say nigger or invoke Infiltrons true name. Most the shit in Site Discussion is worse with habitual line steppers. The thread also has many other posters derailing it and filling it with shit (such as anonymous wife scholar) - an adult just scrolls past their posts.
All he did wrong is post stuff that were not to a faggots liking and they fagged out.
How can you be a Codex Mod, let alone a codex poster (with join date 2009 no less) with that faggot levels of the charts like that?
Bro go to RPGwatch or that tranny website if you can't handle it.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
"He should have just ignored him"
Get real, first you back down from a mod on their rag, then next thing you know you're backing down to Crispy.
Then you may as well kill yourself (or in this case self eject).
Desi didn't dox anyone, speak polish, say African American or invoke Infiltrons true name. Most the shit in Site Discussion is worse with habitual line steppers. The thread also has many other posters derailing it and filling it with shit (such as anonymous wife scholar) - an adult just scrolls past their posts.
All he did wrong is post stuff that were not to a faggots liking and they fagged out.
How can you be a Codex Mod, let alone a codex poster (with join date 2009 no less) with that faggot levels of the charts like that?
Bro go to RPGwatch or that tranny website if you can't handle it.
All he had to do was not ask to be banned. Is that really so hard? :lol:
Says they guy who's freaking out because one sperg got exactly what he asked for.

Muh justice muh projection

Lean when to shut up lambchop.
"Lean" to spell. :M

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
perhaps just ignored the mod instead of replying "Bring out the banhammer."
Ignoring the mod would have meant accepting the fact that mods can verbally abuse users and the only thing we can do about it is bow our heads and suck their dick.

Ventilator lashed out not because of something that Desiderius did against the rules, but because he clearly can't stand the guy. I guess we already knew that mods can ban users on a whim without any concrete justification, but at least this time they silently recognized that it was a mistake and unbanned him just after a couple of days.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think the ban was overly harsh, but hopefully Des will have learnt a lesson from this and mellow out a bit.

There is no need to go constantly on the attack.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
So Desiderius was banned for being an annoying cunt? Well, I am not surprised.

Also:

image.png

That's a much better reason right there. Half of the fucking thread was his posts.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So Desiderius was banned for being an annoying cunt? Well, I am not surprised.

Also:

image.png

That's a much better reason right there. Half of the fucking thread was his posts.
At least he's talking about RPGs on RPGCodex, unlike certain other people who'd rather talk about anything but.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom