Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was fork banned?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
fork said:
not bad intentioned at all. Fuck you mods for laughing at stuff like this. While I can see how it is kinda funny, you're destroying the forum by letting retards like this have their way.
Honestly, we just couldn't agree more.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Ok, for more context: fork's been posting K-Pop on Dadd's profile. Dadd called him gay for it, which is true and obviously correct for any K-Pop fan. Fork reported Dadd multiple times, complaining about Dadd provoking him even though it was fork who's clearly been posting gay K-pop faggotry on Dadd's page. In one of fork's reports he used the above quote.

Zlaja

Arcane
WTF! I was just talking to him on my profile. Someone said he got banned in the box, but I thought it was a joke.

fef.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Not sure it's a good idea to ban someone who is that close to suicide.

Well, guess he's not coming back.
In my observation, the kind of people who keep going on and on about how they're going to kill themselves do so to fish for sympathy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom