Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was fork banned?

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Alt account shitposter complains about/reports someone else shitposting on his profile. Really makes you think.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Don't bring me into this, asshole.
people-are-arguing-about-a-topic-i-dont-care-for-43524570-01.jpeg

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Ok, for more context: fork's been posting K-Pop on Dadd's profile. Dadd called him gay for it, which is true and obviously correct for any K-Pop fan. Fork reported Dadd multiple times, complaining about Dadd provoking him even though it was fork who's clearly been posting gay K-pop faggotry on Dadd's page. In one of fork's reports he used the above quote.

So now you have to make up drama when there is none, and resort to lying, in order to stop your already imbecile userbase from shrinking even more? I may be an uninteresting shitposter, but since all the more witty ones have already been driven away, now it's my turn? Also I didn't report this Dadd loser for merely calling me gay. Everyone who's familiar with me even a bit knows I'm not that thin-skinned.

I spammed shitbox and my own wall with K-Pop, kinda gay, fair enough, I do that from time to time, but easy to ignore, which is what most sane people actually do. Not so this Dadd fella who suddenly poppep up out of nowwhere and who thought it necessary to spam my wall, projecting his sexual orientation onto me calling me a pedo under videos of idol groups whose youngest member was 22. I first ignored him, but since he kept going I reported a couple of his most offensive posts, and I got banned for a reporting that fucking lying spamming asshole.

The end.

Joke's on me I guess.
Great moderation as always.
I got banned for reporting things too. They also took away my ability to report anything. If anyone wanted to get revenge on me by posting embedded pictures of my butthole, which i am ashamed of, which is available on page 6 of the "why was ontopoly banned?" I would have no power to stop them.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I was all disapproving of DU's arbitrary use of power until I heard of the use of the report function.

Involve DU in your petty squabbles, get what you deserve.

fork

I don't talk about that anymore, because people always accuse me of attention whoring even when it's almost always them bringing it up (like you have just now).
Let your imagination run wild.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I don't talk about that anymore, because people always accuse me of attention whoring even when it's almost always them bringing it up (like you have just now).
Let your imagination run wild.
It's like how people accuse me of attention whoring with my butthole when they bring it up way more than I do.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Unwanted

†††

Patron
Sorry mate but you're not gonna shake off your reputation (or should I say rebuttation?) so easily. Time to make a new alt and begin anew, liberal style.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sorry mate but you're not gonna shake off your reputation (or should I say rebuttation?) so easily. Time to make a new alt and begin anew, liberal style.

Much like Liberal, Onto strikes me as the kind of poster who will expose himself (heh) pretty quickly.

SexExitium

Augur
It's like how people accuse me of attention whoring with my butthole when they bring it up way more than I do.

Toady do you do requests? I want one of the mod team gazing into my asshole. You're not on my list, but i can send it to you if you need inspiration.
Very simple. 1<5. Woah.

Do you need a more in depth lesson on how more works?
I think most people's buttholes have been discussed 0 times though, wonder why

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom