Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

Humbaba

Arcane
Is it really so incomprehensible to you guys that some people here no longer have the 2014 GG mindset and have grown up?

Black

Arcane
People who support someone like Breivik are the degenerates, not the kids he murdered nor the ones he said he had to kill for.

:hahano:

I know you find this probably terribly funny, and I get that just because you can't talk to girls without fainting you only want to gloat over all the hurt that was caused to those people. But what you don't get is that your existence is the sole reason the Leftists get away with all those new censorship rules, and also the reason the codex will get them, because of assholes like you who make them necessary. It was fun in the old days having open discussion when people were still men, but with the emergence of incels and their moral perversion it's no longer feasible.

It's like making offensive jokes with your homies because you can be sure that no one actually means any of it. But now with the influx of incels and their ilk, you're painted with the same brush as them.

banning.png

>mondblut
>quality posters

Mortmal

Arcane
On the other hand, if Infinitron, or someone else, gatekeep what is being posted there, people will just give up since they think they are wasting time writing news articles that are not going to be posted.
Just a regular reminder: Infinitron completely ignored Codexian old-school blobber of highest quality - Note of the Outskirts. When Darth Roxor finally posted news about it, someone, probably Infi or DU himself, reverted back its date, effectively burying and deleting any NotO mention on the main page.
So much for "We talk about RPGs here!"
Of course the line is absolutely impossible to draw, and the current societal degeneration keeps moving it closer and closer to the corner. But having the common sense to not use explicit racial slurs and talk about gassing the jews all the fucking time - is it really too much to ask?
You talk like people who discuss the last coon news and darkie debaucheries are not discussing CRPGs in the same time. Yep, we have some fellow travellers, mostly Gamergate refugees, who never played Pool of Radiance or Wiz7 in their worthless life, but think why they are here. Internet becomes smaller and smaller. Soon, it will be your turn, faster than you could say "perkele", oh my scion of land of Rape and Honey.

Date revert a post ? He's even more treacherous and mischevious than i thought ! That for some microsoft titles to have the prestigious front page....So if Fedora Master is effectively getting news posting priveledge i suggest posting more of those and also start covering virtual tabletops. There's very little to cover in 2022 , no doubt infinitron will bless us with an hundred of avowed updates, but even with all his zeal it wont be enough. We get elden ring ,eventually spacerim from bethesda and that's all.

So your solution is to rather wait 1, maybe 2 years until he eventually throws in the towel entirely and one morning the site is replaced with a bunch of ads from buydomains.com?

If he has to clean up and moderate the forum in a year anyway he might just as well do it now. It's allready clear what will happen those people I am talking about will not stop dumping their sick shit here, they have no other place to go. You may prefer to rather wait and see, but it will make the inevitable end just harder.
We don't have a solution yet, we're trying to find one while putting up with this. You already stated that you'd rather "simply delete GD and the other crap, this is an rpg site" so I know you're not only fine with putting up, you'd wish there were more restrictions, so I think your predictions might be biased.

Is it really so incomprehensible to you guys that some people here no longer have the 2014 GG mindset and have grown up?
Okay, alt confirmed.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I think he made that very clear.

And from what I understand it depends entirely on what you write. Political argument and confrontation is still within the rules (and has never been questioned, not even in fucking Australia) but a bunch of disgusting incels talking shit about people geting killed and high-fiving each other (just look at some of the people above me) is not. Those people have abused the goodwill of the owner for a long time whic h he accepted with Australian mulish patience but now he is starting to feel concerned. Deal with it.

Also the nagger word is forbidden. Using or not using it is your choice of signalling if you are in compliance with the rules or not, African American.

upload_2021-11-7_11-39-31.jpeg

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
We don't have a solution yet, we're trying to find one while putting up with this. You already stated that you'd rather "simply delete GD and the other crap, this is an rpg site" so I know you're not only fine with putting up, you'd wish there were more restrictions, so I think your predictions might be biased.

I dont want "more restrictions", I only want to get rid of psychologically degenerate people, a whole bunch of them.

And the only way to do that is taking away what they come for in the first place.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I think he made that very clear.

And from what I understand it depends entirely on what you write. Political argument and confrontation is still within the rules (and has never been questioned, not even in fucking Australia) but a bunch of disgusting incels talking shit about people geting killed and high-fiving each other (just look at some of the people above me) is not. Those people have abused the goodwill of the owner for a long time whic h he accepted with Australian mulish patience but now he is starting to feel concerned. Deal with it.

Also the nagger word is forbidden. Using or not using it is your choice of signalling if you are in compliance with the rules or not, African American.

View attachment 21502

Lol, another possibility is that's he's really just projecting. Hard to tell, but I prefer the option of him being a degenerate whose world revolves around sex & vagina. Like how it's the same with feminist women most of the time.

Burning Bridges

Lol, another possibility is that's he's really just projecting. Hard to tell, but I prefer the option of him being a degenerate whose world revolves around sex & vagina. Like how it's the same with feminist women most of the time.

Do something about your impotence bro, it's literally oozing from the screen.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I only want to get rid of psychologically degenerate people

Reminder that this cuck has been repeatedly bringing up Breivik, out of the blue, in unrelated conversations, when no one else does so.

Two possibilities:
1. He wants to suck Breivik's dick
2. He has a far worse agenda for the Codex, like his idol whose name begins with Tax and ends with alot.

I dont want "more restrictions", I only want to get rid of psychologically degenerate people, a whole bunch of them.

And the only way to do that is taking away what they come for in the first place.
...so you do want more restrictions, because that's how you will get rid of the people you don't like.

Same energy

But you can say what you want, no one wants to take that away from you.

The point this is about is only that the owner of the site can also throw you from his premise when he wants. And lately he has been feeling much more inclined to do so, because the cost-benefit analysis has become much less favorable.
And he's feeling like that because he just randomly felt like it, or because some people do want to take that away from me and are willing to force him to by making the cost too great?

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
It's like making offensive jokes with your homies because you can be sure that no one actually means any of it. But now with the influx of incels and their ilk, you're painted with the same brush as them.

So whose alt is prosperface here?

LMAO I was gonna ask that

I think he is a Turk:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/why-was-broseph-banned.140466/page-4#post-7548334
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/why-was-broseph-banned.140466/page-4#post-7548324

Musaab maybe?

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
For fucks sake, simply delete GD and the other crap. This is an rpg site, and a very good one too.

If we indulged in offtopic discussion all those years because there were no games that impressed us is one thing. But if it becomes legally dangerous to run a platform on which an increasing amount of political extremists, antisemites, incels, cunts and various other morons post daily under the guise of rpg discussion, why worry about the law when there is a delete button.

That the site went to shit is not DUs fault. He was an asshole sometimes but his posts are always within the realm of sanity. Something which I cannot say about a lot of posters here in the last 5 years since Topic Number One came up. Did it occur to anyone that the world does not just revolve around nationalism, anti-nationalism and anti-anti-nationalism?
You locked your profile but I recall most of your post are in GD, lol.

Also, what’s wrong with GD and library, they are great forums tf?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

So whose alt is prosperface here?

LMAO I was gonna ask that

I think he is a Turk:

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/why-was-broseph-banned.140466/page-4#post-7548334
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/why-was-broseph-banned.140466/page-4#post-7548324

Musaab maybe?
:deathclaw:
Ahh he is not wrong. Turks are aryans,they are white and frequently blond. Then conquered the Constantinople and decided to live in the area. While people in eastern kebabland are mostly from arab,persian and indian ethnic groups.

Humbaba

Arcane
Blackshirt rather indicates he is an Italian neofascist.

Neofascists like those Casa Pound people are just racists, who have no idea what Fascism actually means. They're a lot like our modern neomarxists who think being a communist means being trans. I'd tell you all about it but this a bit off topic for a Tasmanian LED engineering forum.

EDIT: Rico is a member of Casa Pound apparently.

Burning Bridges

You locked your profile but I recall most of your post are in GD, lol.

Nobody gives a shit. Also in the last 16 years forums were moved, merged and renamed dozens of time I dont even know what landed where.

For example I did a lot of content for tacticularcancer that probably ended up in GD. Also I do not post much about games anymore because Infinitron has completely ruined the sections I used most (strategy, simulation) which I mostly play. As to rpgs, I like a few like JA2 and stuff from the 1990s (Ultima / UU) but a lot of the new ones are just too gay. I am terribly sorry that the genre has changed in the 17 years since I joined here, but it is just gay these days.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom