Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

Reinhardt

Arcane
so i guessed your skin color right

Alex

Arcane
We don't have a solution yet, we're trying to find one while putting up with this. You already stated that you'd rather "simply delete GD and the other crap, this is an rpg site" so I know you're not only fine with putting up, you'd wish there were more restrictions, so I think your predictions might be biased.

I dont want "more restrictions", I only want to get rid of psychologically degenerate people, a whole bunch of them.(snip....)

So... You are a nazi, eh?

Humbaba

Arcane
Ahhh the kodex,the place where fishing and grooming young people while spreading degeneracy is fine,but saying the bad word is a ban. Promoting paedophilia and faggot shit is ok,but forbidden words.....ouhhh.

I mean how many shotas have you successfully groomed vs. how many n-words have you said?

Nigromancer

Arcane
I dont want "more restrictions", I only want to get rid of psychologically degenerate people, a whole bunch of them.

fec.jpg

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Is it really so incomprehensible to you guys that some people here no longer have the 2014 GG mindset and have grown up?

Right. It's no longer about ethics in video game journalism. It's about ethics in journalism, political lobbying, foreign policy, Big Tech, billionaires, elections, pandemic-related restrictions, nig chimpouts, trannying kids... the list goes on and on. It's 2021 so get on with the program.

Humbaba

Arcane
Right. It's no longer about ethics in video game journalism. It's about ethics in journalism, political lobbying, foreign policy, Big Tech, billionaires, elections, pandemic-related restrictions, nig chimpouts, trannying kids... the list goes on and on. It's 2021 so get on with the program.

But I wanna talk about video games.

Viata

Arcane

But I wanna talk about video games.
So why are you in this thread instead of all other threads related to video games?

Humbaba

Arcane
Nobody is keeping you from talking about games. What you want is to keep others from talking about things you don't like.

You're thinking of Mr. Bridges. I just want to ridicule those people wherever they show up, downboats be damned, and then go back to telling people why their favourite RPG sucks.

So why are you in this thread instead of all other threads related to video games?

Get this, I can do both. Crazy right?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I dont want "more restrictions", I only want to get rid of psychologically degenerate people, a whole bunch of them.

fec.jpg

View attachment 21505

Be a bit careful with your Nazi crap. As far as I remember the original argument was that I had pointed out that what Breivik did wasn't funny at all and that triggered a few of the newfags and then they went on tangents how much all women were whores because they don't fornicate with them.

I also said that a particularly gross part of the forum could be deleted, which I still think would be an excellent solution because it required the least effort and succeeds 100%.

Of course you can pretend to think I am a Nazi and then on the next page I am a Leftist and so on to score some cheap points with the newfags but you should know that I am neither. Of course, when we run out of arguments we can all go just lalala and pretend that we are posting in a different thread with completely different postings but that is called pretentious autism. So please read more and confabulate less thats why you learned reading in school. Or carry on I'm way past caring at this point.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom