Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Burning Bridges was always a retard. I remember him being pro Open Borders in late 2015, the start of invasion of niggers/sandniggers into Europe and his home country of Gaymany.

In fairness, he's a berliner, a disgusting subhuman.

mondblut

Arcane
girls who later dropped you because you are such a hateful asshole.

It's an honor.

And somehow I am disturbing you, because I remain just an ordinary conservative.

You are shitting up my memorial thread. Have some decency.

But you and your simian friends are not owning the forum yet, at least that you must accept, amirite?

Well, we just scored a victory. The filter is gone. How does it feel, bucko?

P.S. "Breeches" isn't funny, nor is mondbutt. The standards for humor in this forum used to be higher, a LOT higher.

OK, Breeches.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Argue for censorship?

Dude I'm one of the most long standing Codexers who never received a single warning point while I have always been here because I like good arguments (without censorship). And give back as much as I take.

I argued with an endless number people on this site who are insufferable cunts, do not make coherent posts, who attacked DraQ for example or expressed sympathy for Breivik, because it isn't funny anymore to be dragged into topic number one all the time. DU seems to be tired of them too but his vanity of running an internet forum is greater. So he meanders between awkward sillyness, attempts of a firm rule and then back to benevolently tolerating his kingdom of idiots. There imo isn't censorship but just a deep, deep dislike.

As to whether their nonsense is censored or not, I don't really give a shit, but splitting the off-topic, political part of the forum could prevent an otherwise inevitable end of all its forums.

Every time you respond I get a new alert and this happens quite often on these politically tainted topics, I am not the type of guy who let's low tier morons talk shit about me and think they are clever. That's just me.

Now why was mondblut banned? I think because he is an unhinged lunatic who could bring DU into very big trouble. And the last ban was his warning shot. One which he apparently hasn't heard. I don't think the current lift of the useless word filter will be the end of it and that we will hear about this again.

Burning Bridges

girls who later dropped you because you are such a hateful asshole.

It's an honor.

Does not sound like it.

And somehow I am disturbing you, because I remain just an ordinary conservative.

You are shitting up my memorial thread. Have some decency.

It was pretty shit to begin with.

But you and your simian friends are not owning the forum yet, at least that you must accept, amirite?

Well, we just scored a victory. The filter is gone. How does it feel, bucko?

Doesn't feel at all.

Could be a pyrrhic victory anyway, wouldn't be surprised if you don't see the end of 2021.

OK, Breeches.

Ha-ha so funny. Where do you always come up with those new jokes.

Burning Bridges

Burning Bridges was always a retard. I remember him being pro Open Borders in late 2015, the start of invasion of niggers/sandniggers into Europe and his home country of Gaymany.

In fairness, he's a berliner, a disgusting subhuman.

Completely untrue, I was always against open borders.

I am also just against you.

And I am also not a Berliner, just happened to live there during the 1990s.

Burning Bridges

No you just don't understand, Irenaeus. I was just larping a Muslim because it got you mad and it got you banned. You went on a spree against Infinitron until he had enough. It was funny asf btw.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
No you just don't understand, Irenaeus. I was just larping a Muslim because it got you mad and it got you banned. You went on a spree against Infinitron until he had enough. It was funny asf btw.
20e.png

Burning Bridges

I was always right and you were always wrong.

Yes, you are an intellectual heavyweight.

I guess it's time go through my posts now and spam 100s of shit ratings like you always used to.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Watch out INCELS, he's pulling out all the stops on the insults again! How will INCELDOM recover?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I have noticed that negromarine and attentionwhoring at bridges really hate each other. There must be some favela neighbourhood drama. Maybe one live above the other and constantly throws his shit on the roof and it is dripping.while the other is stealing all the internet from the first and shitting on his doorknob......Do they have doorknobs in the favelas ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom