Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I have noticed that negromarine and attentionwhoring at bridges really hate each other. There must be some favela neighbourhood drama. Maybe one live above the other and constantly throws his shit on the roof and it is dripping.while the other is stealing all the internet from the first and shitting on his doorknob......Do they have doorknobs in the favelas ?

I do notice though that you and the Brazilian softie also have some tension in between you, wouldn't this be the perfect time to befriend him?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I have noticed that negromarine and attentionwhoring at bridges really hate each other. There must be some favela neighbourhood drama. Maybe one live above the other and constantly throws his shit on the roof and it is dripping.while the other is stealing all the internet from the first and shitting on his doorknob......Do they have doorknobs in the favelas ?

I do notice though that you and the Brazilian softie also have some tension in between you, wouldn't this be the perfect time to befriend him?
:hmmm:

He is the most disgusting poster on this forum. He was writing shit on me or maybe his wall about how he is a cuck,how he sits home and watches his wifu going to work and getting fucked by some black bull. Then he went super butthurt and complained to DU that i harass him or some such shit,after he deleted his posts lol. I just can't stand such pathetic snowflake faggots,i wouldn't even spit on him. Fucking pox ridden negro that lives in the fucking favelas.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
You can take the germ to Codex but he will still remain the good little germ subservient to authority and eager to snitch on neighbors but still bully to weaker and lower in hierarchy than him. Now imagine there is entire country full o them and you do know how Shitler (Pisss be up on him) and Merkel were both elected onto power Cormades.
He's German? I always thought he is some kind of Juan living in Germany

Last edited:

Burning Bridges

Incredible that you still couldn't even come up with a good name for me

Instead of thinking of something cool like "Bitching Dumbass" you still go "da-da durning deeges"

south_park_clipart13.jpg

That's something I like so much about African Americans btw, they are so much cleverer and would have come up with something smart. But yes, maybe I should really stop making fun of you.

Burning Bridges

Breeches Inanaeus. The cool kids call him Breeches now because it is so clever. Tampach from Serbia just said it.

And no, I won't do this ever again, I promise.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
If only everyone was a high quality poster like Börnie... Alas, none of us are and the only solution is to delete GD.

I think that's pretty much his whole argument. Also, Breivik.

Mikeal

Arcane
Friendly reminder that:

Haiti's first head of state Jean-Jacques Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians. About 160 years later, in the mid-20th century, François Duvalier, the president of Haiti who was known for his black nationalist and Pan-African views, used the same concept of "European white Negroes" while referring to Polish people and glorifying their patriotism.

so banning people from Poland for using word "Nigger" or threatening to do so is violation of our birthright given us by our brothers from Haiti. And violating rights of Negroes is clear sign of fascism and white supremacy.

Burning Bridges

I from Mechico, not Turkiya
So Spain then? That's even more Euro. Do you ever self-reflect on being a self-hating white loser spending his time making sure everyone knows he's definitively not a virgin on an online anime fanclub website?

Mechico not Spain.

No entiendi el resto, me puedes ayudar Iraneus? :|

Greek Anime God

Scholar

Burning Bridges

José Jiménez

what mean "tanner"? it not in dictionary

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom