Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

Parsifarka

Arcane
No entiendi el resto, me puedes ayudar Iraneus? :|
No entendí el resto, ¿me puedes ayudar, Irenaeus?

And Irenaeus speaks Portuguese, not Spanish; please put some effort or you'll come across as an incel Breivik supporter who caricaturizes people of Iberian descent. Very mean and indecent, think of what Merkel would say.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
wood-ruler-isolated-white-32415277.jpg

Codex Year of the Donut
I know but Português and Español very similar.

Can Brazilian and European Portuguese speakers understand each other?

Considering I've seen multilingual things in both portuguese and brazilian portuguese, I'm going to say no.
If I had to guess: Brazilians can probably understand the portuguese, but not the other way around due to too many non-portuguese words entering the language.

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
I think it's the other way around, Euro Portuguese speak with a heavy lisp and a potato in the mouth, you can't distingush any of their words lol.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
I argued with an endless number people on this site who are insufferable cunts, do not make coherent posts, who attacked DraQ

Bro, DraQ is an autistic SJW lizard furry who doesn't understand the alignment system and he Polish.

So he didn't actually pick that username and portrait because he likes stereotypical RPGs, but because he puts on a lizard suit when having sex with other people in lizard suits.

A disgusting piece of "human" being.

Last edited:

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom